Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got the golden ticket!

Default I got the golden ticket!

well it may not really be golden, but today i picked up a ticket for this sundays game against the Jags! I will be in arrowhead!! not sure exactly what the seat number is, my friend is holding the ticket for me, but it is on the 10 yard line and 10 rows up.

i would like to meet some of you from the board that will be there, so if you want to meet up, we can exchange cell #s in a personal message.

anyways, unfortunately i wont get there early enough for any tailgaiting, i will be arriving right before kick off due to my friend flying in from st louis.

So.....i could meet at half time or after the game. ill be taking LOTS OF PICTUREs.

PEACE!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

10 rows up huh. You any good at creating signs. hint hint. Red Poster Board with the Lettering in Gold .. what should it say .. hmmmm something like www.chiefscrowd.com Chiefs Chat with real chiefs fans.

lol congrats on the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    10 rows up huh. You any good at creating signs. hint hint. Red Poster Board with the Lettering in Gold .. what should it say .. hmmmm something like www.chiefscrowd.com Chiefs Chat with real chiefs fans.

lol congrats on the tickets.
    yeah ill make a sign.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    yeah ill make a sign.
    nice I will be looking for it.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

well it may not really be golden, but today i picked up a ticket for this sundays game against the Jags! I will be in arrowhead!! not sure exactly what the seat number is, my friend is holding the ticket for me, but it is on the 10 yard line and 10 rows up.

i would like to meet some of you from the board that will be there, so if you want to meet up, we can exchange cell #s in a personal message.

anyways, unfortunately i wont get there early enough for any tailgaiting, i will be arriving right before kick off due to my friend flying in from st louis.

So.....i could meet at half time or after the game. ill be taking LOTS OF PICTUREs.

PEACE!
    My dad's season tickets are on home side, five yard line on the opposite end of the tunnel. Section 122, row 15.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Have fun at the game. Cheer loud and proud as we beath the Jags.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

PEACE!
    Have a blast at the game man!! Wish I could join you, but I am still trying to figure out how I am going to get to KC for the Peckers game!!

i seriously have had thoughts of running across the field.

i just want to know what the penalty (jailtime, fines) is before i would do something like that. I am sure it is worse of a sentence if it is pre-meditated too.

anyone know?
    Drink a ton of beer and then plead temporary insanity!! A little jail time dosen't hurt anyways!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Have a blast at the game man!! Wish I could join you, but I am still trying to figure out how I am going to get to KC for the Peckers game!!

Drink a ton of beer and then plead temporary insanity!! A little jail time dosen't hurt anyways!!
    Plus, you'll get a ride and place to stay til you sober up. So, if you don't have a DD, just run out on the field and get yourself arrested!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Plus, you'll get a ride and place to stay til you sober up. So, if you don't have a DD, just run out on the field and get yourself arrested!
    Good plan. I will look for timsatt to sprint across the field.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12