Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got the golden ticket!

Default I got the golden ticket!

well it may not really be golden, but today i picked up a ticket for this sundays game against the Jags! I will be in arrowhead!! not sure exactly what the seat number is, my friend is holding the ticket for me, but it is on the 10 yard line and 10 rows up.

i would like to meet some of you from the board that will be there, so if you want to meet up, we can exchange cell #s in a personal message.

anyways, unfortunately i wont get there early enough for any tailgaiting, i will be arriving right before kick off due to my friend flying in from st louis.

So.....i could meet at half time or after the game. ill be taking LOTS OF PICTUREs.

PEACE!

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    well it may not really be golden, but today i picked up a ticket for this sundays game against the Jags! I will be in arrowhead!! not sure exactly what the seat number is, my friend is holding the ticket for me, but it is on the 10 yard line and 10 rows up.

i would like to meet some of you from the board that will be there, so if you want to meet up, we can exchange cell #s in a personal message.

anyways, unfortunately i wont get there early enough for any tailgaiting, i will be arriving right before kick off due to my friend flying in from st louis.

So.....i could meet at half time or after the game. ill be taking LOTS OF PICTUREs.

PEACE!
    Cool! Glad you will be representing the Crowd!!

See if you can get yourself body slammed by KC Wolf!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Cool! Glad you will be representing the Crowd!!

See if you can get yourself body slammed by KC Wolf!!!!

i seriously have had thoughts of running across the field.

i just want to know what the penalty (jailtime, fines) is before i would do something like that. I am sure it is worse of a sentence if it is pre-meditated too.

anyone know?

PEACE!
    You are a lucky lucky man.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

PEACE!
    Have fun and cheer our Chiefs on loud and proud!

GO CHIEFS!!!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Right on represent us well... dont forget to replace the batteries in camera.

Great. Now I have Willy Wonka stuck in my head.
    Everything happens for a reason.

am i the only one here going this weekend?

My dad will be there. Unfortunately, he was able to sell his other ticket.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Can't afford the tickets guy.

Have fun for me.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast