Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 133

Thread: I still don't like Cassell

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default I still don't like Cassell


    0 Not allowed!
    Another lack luster performance by the 60 million dollar man. I know a bunch of you are going to respond in defense of him but ask yourself this. Has his performance over the past 2 seasons justified his salary? He will have made 40 million by the end of the season. I personally have not seen ANYTHING to justify this.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miracle Valley, Az
    Posts
    902
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I don't care.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    clearlake,calif.
    Posts
    19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Don't care then don't watch.The scariiest halloween I've had in years.GO CHIEFS

  4. #4
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,149
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmeat View Post
    Don't care then don't watch.The scariiest halloween I've had in years.GO CHIEFS
    That's a great observation. It has been a very long time since I got scared at Halloween.

    Tonight did it though.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'll admit it tonight. Cassel wasn't just "okay", he was good tonight, despite the 2 INTs.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,534
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    with a little better offense we would have beaten them 45-0 , but i am still THRILLED!!!!
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,960
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I get why people are mad what he's making, but it makes no difference to me really. This team is still the most under the cap of any team in the NFL.
    Last edited by Ryfo18; 10-25-2011 at 03:17 PM.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm not concerned about what we are paying him or not paying him. I just want him gone.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,504
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 61

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by iamsofaking View Post
    Another lack luster performance by the 60 million dollar man. I know a bunch of you are going to respond in defense of him but ask yourself this. Has his performance over the past 2 seasons justified his salary? He will have made 40 million by the end of the season. I personally have not seen ANYTHING to justify this.
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. Feel better now?

    As a Chiefs fan it is very important to me that nobody gets paid a dime more than they deserve and that nobody gets paid a dime less than they deserve becuase ... um ... like, ticket prices ... team solvency and stuff ... and um ... Parking is to high, I guess. I don't know, I've never actually been to a Chiefs game, but someone must be getting screwed!

    Doctors and lawyers and politicians are overpaid, too.

    I hate that!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. Feel better now?

    As a Chiefs fan it is very important to me that nobody gets paid a dime more than they deserve and that nobody gets paid a dime less than they deserve becuase ... um ... like, ticket prices ... team solvency and stuff ... and um ... Parking is to high, I guess. I don't know, I've never actually been to a Chiefs game, but someone must be getting screwed!

    Doctors and lawyers and politicians are overpaid, too.

    I hate that!
    Not to try and be a d*ck or anything but parking fees seriously suck. I had season tickets a few years back and not that I'm rolling in money but I stretched a bit because I wanted to have season tickets and go to the games etc. What I wasn't counting on was $25 to park each game, now it's $27...so tack on another $250 for the season I had tickets and $270 this year. Parking does suck and to me anyone who dismisses that must enjoy setting money on fire too.

    I'll agree that Cassel is overpaid. I've gone around this discussion with some and to most it doesn't matter. So at this point I'd agree that there's no point in doing this...

    Last edited by OPLookn; 10-26-2011 at 01:47 PM.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cassell and bowe
    By marloweopatchiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 05:32 PM
  2. Cassell or WR's
    By nigeriannightmare in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 01:55 AM
  3. Cassell
    By jtandcrew in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 03:18 AM
  4. Cassell Doesn't Need Moss!
    By Big Daddy Tek in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 09:54 PM
  5. Matt Cassell to the Chiefs?
    By tenacious in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 03:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •