So I had the pleasure of going to the Chiefs vs Raiders game on Sunday. I seriously counted, that I saw personally, no more than like 25 Chiefs fans the entire time I was at the game! I was there tailgating at 830 and left at about 530. Never seen such a lopsided attendance in my life!

BUT, one thing I will say is that it was not nearly as bad as being at a Chiefs vs Chargers game. I walked around at the Raiders game by myself and got the normal people yelling "F the Chiefs" and "Raiders". Didn't have to worry about anyone trying to get in my face, wanting to fight, or getting stuff thrown at me.

When I was at the Chargers game before and we got a beer thrown at us, candy thrown at us, and surrounded by about 30 Charger fans who were going to jump us but some cops came up. Keep in mind that I was with 3 other Chiefs fans as well as 5 Charger fans!

In fact, I even went into the Raiders club house and was the ONLY Chiefs fan in there with about 250-300 Raider fans! I had about 20 Raider fans come up to me, shake my hand, and give me respect for coming into their stadium to rep the Chiefs with a smile on my face not letting everyones crap talking bother me one bit all while basically being by MYSELF!

My hats off to the majority of the Raider fans who actually aren't ignorant and do have respect.