Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: You said it dude! You know nothing!

Default You said it dude! You know nothing!

Here's the most amazing sentence I've written this season: The Kansas City Chiefs are in first place. Some how, some way, the 2-2 Chiefs share that distinction with both Denver and Oakland, a game ahead of the Chargers. I did not see this coming, and I hereby acknowledge that I have no official clue about this NFL season.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...dgments/1.html
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH I love it !!!! All these *******s just showing they dont know what the hell theya re talking about ! At least this one admits it though !! LOL great article

i know you are all media haters....but the media is just human. they spoke of the chiefs as how they saw em play in the first 5 halves of the season...TERRIBLE.

you have to admit that the chiefs themselves did the 180 with their style of play. I mean to go from the 1st game to the game today with our offense is the difference between night and day.

yes you guys saw it coming cause you take more of a closer look at the team you root for than someone who isnt a chiefs fan. i dont hate the media. i agreed with them based on what the chiefs HADNT proved yet.

The Chiefs have now proven themselves, making a HUGE statement today. HUGE!

Hey where the hell is that crow recipe!! All the media need a copy, guys like Jim Mora and Marshall Faulk from NFL network and oh ya all the ESPN dumb asses that make the picks and oh ya all of the KC star writers to! I am not saying were going to win the super bowl but they are coming around. Oh I forgot there is alot of people on this site that need that recipe to...Oh wait I am wrong I said they were probably going to be 4-3 by the by week I guess we could be looking at 5-2!!!!
    GO CHIEFS!!!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH I love it !!!! All these ******** just showing they dont know what the **** theya re talking about ! At least this one admits it though !! LOL great article
    I appreciate that your excited but can you please watch your language on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    Hey where the **** is that crow recipe!! All the media need a copy, guys like Jim Mora and Marshall Faulk from NFL network and oh ya all the ESPN dumb ***** that make the picks and oh ya all of the KC star writers to! I am not saying were going to win the super bowl but they are coming around. Oh I forgot there is alot of people on this site that need that recipe to...Oh wait I am wrong I said they were probably going to be 4-3 by the by week I guess we could be looking at 5-2!!!!
    GO CHIEFS!!!
    See above

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    i know you are all media haters....but the media is just human. they spoke of the chiefs as how they saw em play in the first 5 halves of the season...TERRIBLE.

you have to admit that the chiefs themselves did the 180 with their style of play. I mean to go from the 1st game to the game today with our offense is the difference between night and day.

yes you guys saw it coming cause you take more of a closer look at the team you root for than someone who isnt a chiefs fan. i dont hate the media. i agreed with them based on what the chiefs HADNT proved yet.

The Chiefs have now proven themselves, making a HUGE statement today. HUGE!
    Good Job You are learning grasshopper.

BBQ'ed crow is the best, may I say.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post
    BBQ'ed crow is the best, may I say.

:)
    It's tasting great, right about now.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Jump on because there are not many spots left.

hey man id like a sample of that bbq crow, im eatin some right now....

"look who went out on the road and got a win"
    the CHIEFS DID! hellll yeeeeeah!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And a TG fan?

nuff said!

Best BBQ in the land.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast