Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What about Priest?

Default What about Priest?

I was just curious, has anyone heard any news on Priests comeback?

Actually Chief 31 is right its the NFI ( Non Football Injury ) List not the PUP ( Physically unable to perform) . He will be able to play after week six . Carl stated on Hardknocks that they will bring him out after week six when He talked to priest on the phone. Episode 4 I believe . He said we will let you get ready and by week 6 we will get you in there .Sounded like he was almost promising he would at least give him the opportunity to have a shot in the big Dance again ! Again dont quote me , Just what I got outa that conversation on the Show!

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Actually Chief 31 is right its the NFI ( Non Football Injury ) List not the PUP ( Physically unable to perform) . He will be able to play after week six . Carl stated on Hardknocks that they will bring him out after week six when He talked to priest on the phone. Episode 4 I believe . He said we will let you get ready and by week 6 we will get you in there .Sounded like he was almost promising he would at least give him the opportunity to have a shot in the big Dance again ! Again dont quote me , Just what I got outa that conversation on the Show!
    CP may have just been trying to save some face and not look like a total @$$. I hope you are right and he brings Priest back, though.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Me too Bro , Me too ! I cant imagine how the crowd would react seeing 31 come running onto the field again ! I wanna Be there for that ! A lifetime memory for sure , as I have never had the chance to see him live !

I just hope the Donkeys don't try to get him. CP should never let that happen. I just heard on ESPN radio that Donkey fans were holding up signs today saying they want Ricky Williams. Got a bunch of geniuses up there, don't they? ROFLMAO
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Why not ? Their number 1 back right now might be suspended for weed. They might as well try and get another pot head to play for them . They are geniuses over there !

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    CP may have just been trying to save some face and not look like a total @$$. I hope you are right and he brings Priest back, though.

Priest is my most favorite Chiefs player of all time!!!!

If he comes back, I WILL BE SO SO SO GREATFUL!!! maybe he can knock LJs pride down a few notches.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post

If he comes back, I WILL BE SO SO SO GREATFUL!!! maybe he can knock LJs pride down a few notches.
    Yeah, don't count on it. But he won't de-throne LJ. At best he'll be a situational back like Bennett, unless LJ goes down.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    Yeah, don't count on it. But he won't de-throne LJ. At best he'll be a situational back like Bennett, unless LJ goes down.
    and then he'll be happy to take the money... :)
    priest was such a great back....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    and then he'll be happy to take the money... :)
    priest was such a great back....
    We miss Priest!

We believe!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post

Priest used to be my main homeboy! He was tha man. LJ came in and has been my man since, but Priest will always have a spot with me. I feel like we've been in battle togather! Ya know LJ needs a little kick in the a** like the diper thing! Maybe Priest can do that. I think he trie dealier saying, "if he dont want the spot, I'll take it". I love them both, but let s light that fire under Larry's butt....lets make him run MAD!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast