Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What about Priest?

Default What about Priest?

I was just curious, has anyone heard any news on Priests comeback?

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Where the Farmers Almanac?

huh? I don't get it
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    huh? I don't get it

Trent is playing scared now. He never should have run for that first down last year.

Dirty players get away with anything playing against the Chiefs.

That is how the NFL treats us.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I read somewhere that people were saying that he should have retired last year to leave his good career intact. Some are saying this year will hurt his image.
    Priest? Ruin his image? How do people talk about Michael Jordan? Did he effectively ruin his image? That is hogwash. Anyhting that one would do in a return to their respective sport can never take away the respect that they have already earned. (Aside form something like the Ron Artest incident, at the Palace.)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Priest? Ruin his image? How do people talk about Michael Jordan? Did he effectively ruin his image? That is hogwash. Anyhting that one would do in a return to their respective sport can never take away the respect that they have already earned. (Aside form something like the Ron Artest incident, at the Palace.)
    I thought we were talking about Trent?

Where are my pants?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I think that post was referring to Trent. If it was about Priest, I agree with you for sure. Trent should have retired, though. I don't want to see him get lynched by a Miami mob.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I thought we were talkign about Trent also. Agree with you on Priest. He can't tarnish his image.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I think that post was referring to Trent. If it was about Priest, I agree with you for sure. Trent should have retired, though. I don't want to see him get lynched by a Miami mob.
    I thought we were talkign about Trent also. Agree with you on Priest. He can't tarnish his image.
    Appearently, Green had become the topic of discussion, in this thread. Being on the second page, I read the thread-starter, then a post about Green. Sure looked like HH was off-track.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Trent is playing scared now. He never should have run for that first down last year.

Dirty players get away with anything playing against the Chiefs.

That is how the NFL treats us.

just an opinion, but i am tired of hearing about this conspiracy about the Chiefs and how they are somehow the "hated"team or dont get fair treatment. I have been watching the Chiefs since 1990 and have never saw this as an issue, then came here and everyone talks about this ullusion.

Just watch the Chiefs and cheer em on and be normal and dont make up stuff in order to have something to whine about!

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    just an opinion, but i am tired of hearing about this conspiracy about the Chiefs and how they are somehow the "hated"team or dont get fair treatment. I have been watching the Chiefs since 1990 and have never saw this as an issue, then came here and everyone talks about this ullusion.

Just watch the Chiefs and cheer em on and be normal and dont make up stuff in order to have something to whine about!
    If you can't see it then you are blind dude.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post

How about if you just zip it and don't worry about it. If you are "tired of it" then bypass it. What is it that makes people think they have to tell others to shut up because they don't agree?

You have done nothing but insult people around here, then you go and tell everyone what to do.

Here's a newsflash... The rest of the world does not acknowledge you as the planetary ruler, nor the all-knowing anything. Try treating people as equals instead of lesser beings. You are not as special as you believe.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast