Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What about Priest?

Default What about Priest?

I was just curious, has anyone heard any news on Priests comeback?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    How about if you just zip it and don't worry about it. If you are "tired of it" then bypass it. What is it that makes people think they have to tell others to shut up because they don't agree?

You have done nothing but insult people around here, then you go and tell everyone what to do.

Here's a newsflash... The rest of the world does not acknowledge you as the planetary ruler, nor the all-knowing anything. Try treating people as equals instead of lesser beings. You are not as special as you believe.
    Good call man!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Priest was one of the great backs for us. It would make him look better if he came back and played. He has dealt with negetivity and people saying he couldnt do it all his life and look where he ended up. I think it would help him out to come back and play. He wants to. While he was in Texas he was taining and working out to come back.

Now if CP will acually play him (prolly not, arg...)

Welcome to Arrowhead

How about if you just zip it and don't worry about it. If you are "tired of it" then bypass it. What is it that makes people think they have to tell others to shut up because they don't agree?

You have done nothing but insult people around here, then you go and tell everyone what to do.

Here's a newsflash... The rest of the world does not acknowledge you as the planetary ruler, nor the all-knowing anything. Try treating people as equals instead of lesser beings. You are not as special as you believe.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    If you can't see it then you are blind dude.
    :smilies_xxx13: :smilies_xxx10: :smilies_xxx01: :bananen_smilies011: :smilies_xxx06: :bananen_smilies083:

Try treating people as equals instead of lesser beings. You are not as special as you believe.
    These are good words of advice to anybody. I don't care who you are.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    These are good words of advice to anybody. I don't care who you are.
    does that include what you say about the analysts on sporscenter?

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    does that include what you say about the analysts on sporscenter?
    If you are paid to do your job and stink at it you would be fired in any other profession besides sports analyst it seems to me.

They even sit and joke about how lousy there picks were the previous week and then expect someone to respect their opinion.

Comes with the territory. We are fans on this site and are sharing our love of the Chiefs and do not like the way they are portrayed.

Everyone has a voice here, even people that don't agree.

If you are paid to do your job and stink at it you would be fired in any other profession besides sports analyst it seems to me.

They even sit and joke about how lousy there picks were the previous week and then expect someone to respect their opinion.

Comes with the territory. We are fans on this site and are sharing our love of the Chiefs and do not like the way they are portrayed.

HH your posts are getting better. I would have to say I agree with you. dang that hurt, lol. Good post HH.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Could not agree more!

What??? There are no disagreements here!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast