Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Of all the games....

  1. #1
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default Of all the games....


    0 Not allowed!
    ...that I will regret not getting to go to, this one is one of the biggest.

    I mean, there was the Montana playoff victory over Elway, there was the Vermiel, "Go for two, to win", and any game that Canada goes to, and this one fits right in there with all of them.

    GREAT GAME!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miracle Valley, Az
    Posts
    902
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    In the outcome after what appeared to be a certain loss, yes. That we had 2 1/2 quarters of the kind of offensive play calling that usually costs us the game, no. This win is a great showing for Matt Cassel and the defense. While others had a few good plays, I don't think we win without those guys stepping up.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,668
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 395
    Given: 76

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Great game indeed.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    In the outcome after what appeared to be a certain loss, yes. That we had 2 1/2 quarters of the kind of offensive play calling that usually costs us the game, no. This win is a great showing for Matt Cassel and the defense. While others had a few good plays, I don't think we win without those guys stepping up.
    I would say that, while there were some big sacks, and costly penalties, for the most part, I was impressed with the pocket that Cassel was getting too.

    They didn't have a great game. But they were creating a real pocket, quite often.

    Very encouraging.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miracle Valley, Az
    Posts
    902
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    True, Cassel couldn't have thrown those bombs or waited for open targets without the O line standing up. I'm being a Cassel Homer.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    845
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I wrote this one off just before the fumble. Told the gf this one had a fork in it. Never fails. Statt walking towards the ramps to go out of the stadium and hear the cheers. Gf was alittle ticked we left and I reassured her that something just happened that shouldnt have. Rivers gave us first place on a silver platter. Game was exciting but the playcalling issue arose once again. Very frustrating but i guess ill take the gift

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,668
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 395
    Given: 76

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    I wrote this one off just before the fumble. Told the gf this one had a fork in it. Never fails. Statt walking towards the ramps to go out of the stadium and hear the cheers. Gf was alittle ticked we left and I reassured her that something just happened that shouldnt have. Rivers gave us first place on a silver platter. Game was exciting but the playcalling issue arose once again. Very frustrating but i guess ill take the gift
    Yeah it seemed like we got the early lead and then started to play not to lose.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    ...that I will regret not getting to go to, this one is one of the biggest.

    I mean, there was the Montana playoff victory over Elway, there was the Vermiel, "Go for two, to win", and any game that Canada goes to, and this one fits right in there with all of them.

    GREAT GAME!
    You and me both!


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    678
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Im in love with BALDWIN'S potential. He is a huge receiver. Very impressive!

Similar Threads

  1. 2 more games
    By GarH in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 08:23 PM
  2. If you play other games
    By Arrowhead4lyphe in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 10:51 PM
  3. Recording of Games
    By jap1 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 12:14 AM
  4. The games today
    By IlovetheChiefs in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 10:49 AM
  5. Some stats on the last KC vs GB games.
    By hermhater in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 10:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •