Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Herm talks about touchdown celebrations...FUNNY VIDEO!!!

Default Herm talks about touchdown celebrations...FUNNY VIDEO!!!

this is another Herman Munster press conference...i was wrong about herm, he isnt always boring, i actually was laughing out loud at this clip, herm playing the roll of daddy.

apparently, brackenridge crossed the line HAHAHAH FUNNY STUFF WE DONT DO THAT HERE. you gotta watch!

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d802e9b87

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    For sure man!! A little class in the end zone. Leave the dancing and celebrating to the 12th man
    You don't want to see me dance. Not a pretty sight.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    You don't want to see me dance. Not a pretty sight.
    I do if it is after a Chiefs score!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Thats a great video but hell face it herm dont really care as long as we get TD's from the defense i think the whole defense could do the can can and he wouldnt say nothing as long as they keep playing like they are lol Seriously though I think Herm is coaching better than he has ever coached with the jets. Hopefully though he listens and sticks with the old addage if it aint broke dont fix it and keeps the offense rolling as well.

Good thing he cant see me after a TD cause i cut a rug and usally in a bar here in colroado lol yeah i get some looks but its all fun !

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Thats a great video but hell face it herm dont really care as long as we get TD's from the defense i think the whole defense could do the can can and he wouldnt say nothing as long as they keep playing like they are lol Seriously though I think Herm is coaching better than he has ever coached with the jets. Hopefully though he listens and sticks with the old addage if it aint broke dont fix it and keeps the offense rolling as well.

Good thing he cant see me after a TD cause i cut a rug and usally in a bar here in colroado lol yeah i get some looks but its all fun !
    Way to rep the Chiefs behind enemy lines, bro!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post

Way to represent guy!

Keep it up!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12