Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Herm talks about touchdown celebrations...FUNNY VIDEO!!!

Hybrid View

Default Herm talks about touchdown celebrations...FUNNY VIDEO!!!

this is another Herman Munster press conference...i was wrong about herm, he isnt always boring, i actually was laughing out loud at this clip, herm playing the roll of daddy.

apparently, brackenridge crossed the line HAHAHAH FUNNY STUFF WE DONT DO THAT HERE. you gotta watch!

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d802e9b87

OMG!! I DIDNT KNOW THAT HERMAN played for vermiel!!!!! i just found that out watching that video. in fact, i didnt realize that herm was an x nfl player. i actually like him more knowing that he played in the nfl. man, i dont know much about this guy i guess. maybe he is all right in some ways.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    OMG!! I DIDNT KNOW THAT HERMAN played for vermiel!!!!! i just found that out watching that video. in fact, i didnt realize that herm was an x nfl player. i actually like him more knowing that he played in the nfl. man, i dont know much about this guy i guess. maybe he is all right in some ways.

Awesome dude, I wanted to watch that video of him.

Check out the end of my post here about Herm's press conference.

He has one every Tuesday and they are shown at around 2 or 3 oclock on www.kcchiefs.com

Do you have real player installed on your computer?

If not I can get you a real player that doesn't come with ads and spyware and stuff. That way you can watch the press conference and form an opinion of the guy based on how he presents himself.

I want to love the guy so much and if he continues to make good decisions for the Chiefs I may soon have to change my screenname!!!

Thanks for the vid post once again!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    oh yeah he was a corner back like '77- '80 somthin?

Here a good story on the old Herm-

"Everyone remembers this play, Eagles fans — and especially Giants fans. Quarterback Joe Pisarcik needed to take one more snap and kneel with the ball to preserve a 17-12 Giant upset. Instead he attempted to hand off to Lary Csonka and fumbled, allowing Edwards to pick up the ball and run 26 yards for the game winning touchdown.
    No one remembers it better than Herm:
    “Every play of every game is important. Maybe no play was bigger during the entire 1978 season than this one. When Joe Pisarcik turned for the handoff and the ball hit the turf, I immediately thought, “I’ve gotta get this thing on the first bounce.” Normally you’d just fall on the football, but I knew if I could field it cleanly I was going to score. Sure enough, I got it on the first bounce and scored. I never could have imagined I’d ever be involved in a play like the “Miracle of the Meadowlands.”
    The New York Giants vs. The Philadelphia Eagles
    November 19, 1978
    Giants Stadium
    Philadelphia 18, New York 17"

Polleo posted a article on Herms background on another thread. You can find out alot about Herm from that. Good info.

Welcome to Arrowhead

I will say Herm does have class and respect nice to see that.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I will say Herm does have class and respect nice to see that.
    For sure man!! A little class in the end zone. Leave the dancing and celebrating to the 12th man
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    For sure man!! A little class in the end zone. Leave the dancing and celebrating to the 12th man
    That's what we're here for!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast