Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Haters Thread.

Default Haters Thread.

Thought I would make the thread for the haters like kctouchdown and chiefsrule to make excuses for why this team won today. Keep your post colts hateing here
    JUST how nice of a guy i am this is the place to hate guys.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Thought I would make the thread for the haters like kctouchdown and chiefsrule to make excuses for why this team won today. Keep your post colts hateing here
    JUST how nice of a guy i am this is the place to hate guys.
    you might as well throw iratefan under the bus as well.

No need to gloat.

It makes it tougher for a Chiefs fan with low expectations, to embrace the team's success.

I think all of the people mentioned are good people, who simply don't trust the direction of this team, right now.

Should we continue to use the passing game to open up the running lanes, and the defense gain some consistency, I think it will be tough for some members to keep their grip on their anger against whoever they dislike on The Chiefs.

But beating two winless teams is a success that should be viewed pretty warily.

I think we all know that.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

But beating two winless teams is a success that should be viewed pretty warily.

I think we all know that.
    I disagree. These are the teams we SHOULD beat. And we have. We will see what happems when we run into another winning team.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    I disagree. These are the teams we SHOULD beat. And we have. We will see what happems when we run into another winning team.
    Really? You are supremely confident in this team right now?

I like winning the games we "should" win. But I am very limited in the confidence it gives me.

Not trying to argue with you. But I do find it quite surprising that you would not be apprehensive about squeaking out a couple of games against "lesser" teams.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Really? You are supremely confident in this team right now?

I like winning the games we "should" win. But I am very limited in the confidence it gives me.

Not trying to argue with you. But I do find it quite surprising that you would not be apprehensive about squeaking out a couple of games against "lesser" teams.

This game does give me confidence

Down 17 on the road a team that has all sorts of injuries usely doesn't go your way. This team fought back got back in the game and WON. It was not pretty theres pleanty to work on.

The reason I go after the two that I listed is they will come on GIVE THIS TEAM NO CREDIT for this win. The colts are a decent team. They are not horrible. THey might be winless but they have battled and lost. They have been working on there qb spot. It's not like there horrible.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    you might as well throw iratefan under the bus as well.

I don't find him to be a hater. He does tend to give the team some credit. I listed the two i did because they refuse to give the team any credit at all when they win. Just something that really bugs me LOL
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I do not think the Colts are that bad. With Painter at the helm, the Colts stand a chance now. I think they can be an average team. I feel good about the win.
    It starts with the Offensive line

I agree with highlighting this. I DON'T think everyone on this site seems to know this. If you bring up, "yeah, we won but it was against winless teams, it seems you get jumped like you're not a fan. I feel i've been a fan looong enough to call them great or call them crappy. I put alot of stock in when people call out all of the negatives about this team. It means they demand excellence, they aren't willing to settle for less. Haley called Cassel out last week and he played much better, afterwards. Everybody praised Haley for it. Well, these members are calling Chiefs and individuals out and its not too cool for them to do it?
    I think the Chiefs played some great competitive football the 2nd half. Cassel was awesome and i admitted that on the game thread. I have zero shame in admitting that. Starting threads like this seems alittle silly to me. Someone needs to ad in the site rules that "You are not allowed to talk negatively about this team or you will be attacked." Seems one sided to me

This game does give me confidence

Down 17 on the road a team that has all sorts of injuries usely doesn't go your way. This team fought back got back in the game and WON. It was not pretty theres pleanty to work on.

The reason I go after the two that I listed is they will come on GIVE THIS TEAM NO CREDIT for this win. The colts are a decent team. They are not horrible. THey might be winless but they have battled and lost. They have been working on there qb spot. It's not like there horrible.
    I don't disagree.

But I'd hate to this all come back on you later.

Just like the people who have been real hard on this team, they now look bad for the severity of their criticism.

It really sucks to have that happen to you when you are the one with the high hopes.

For me, I am going to enjoy the next two weeks, look forward with a much more positive outlook than after week two, but with caution behind my optimism.

I am not trying to tell you what to do. But I really think it would be much more respectful to take it easy on those folks, at least until we get back to a .500 record.

We will see what happems when we run into another winning team.
    It was not pretty theres pleanty to work on.
    This is really all I was talking about.

We should absolutely feel good about the past three games, compared to the first two.

But surely we can all agree that there is still reason to be skeptical of this team being competitive for a playoff spot?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast