Thread: Let's Send Our Boys to the Pro Bowl!

Hybrid View

Default Let's Send Our Boys to the Pro Bowl!

Just trying to get everyone to make sure and vote to send some of our Chiefs Players to the Pro Bowl this year.

You can vote on NFL.com Here.

A couple players that I feel deserve some votes:

I hope Flowers & DJ can finally get some recognition for being top level players at their positions. They are producing this year, and deserve the recognition.

Hopefully Hali & Bowe can come on the 2nd half of the season, and make a repeat trip back.

and A surprise player that is starting to warrant some votes : KENDRICK LEWIS!!! he is starting to come on strong, and I hope he can continue his recent success.

yup already voted might do it again later today

Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    Hopefully Hali & Bowe can come on the 2nd half of the season, and make a repeat trip back.

and A surprise player that is starting to warrant some votes : KENDRICK LEWIS!!! he is starting to come on strong, and I hope he can continue his recent success.
    Come on?

Bowe is tied for 10th in receptions and is well on his way to another 1000 yd season. He's on.

Hali is in a 3-way tie for 2nd in sacks in the AFC with 6, and has 1 forced fumble. He has 5 more sacks than any other chief- he's on, too.

I agree in full about Lewis! He is playing like a madman!

JB

As much as I would love to be able to put all the chiefs on the probowl roster, I also want the AFC to win. I pretty much voted for the best ones. If the "best" changes, when I vote again I hope to add more chiefs.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Come on?

Bowe is tied for 10th in receptions and is well on his way to another 1000 yd season. He's on.

Hali is in a 3-way tie for 2nd in sacks in the AFC with 6, and has 1 forced fumble. He has 5 more sacks than any other chief- he's on, too.

I agree in full about Lewis! He is playing like a madman!

JB
    Not to shabby....

But we have all seen what happens when they REALLY get it turned on.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Not to shabby....

But we have all seen what happens when they REALLY get it turned on.
    According to how many(or few) chiefs I picked for the probowl, I hope there is more to them - like your"... when they REALLY get it turned on." I don't think the chiefs are there and haven't been "there" for years. I am hoping that this is the season that they get "there".
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    According to how many(or few) chiefs I picked for the probowl, I hope there is more to them - like your"... when they REALLY get it turned on." I don't think the chiefs are there and haven't been "there" for years. I am hoping that this is the season that they get "there".
    Oh, I don't think they are "there" yet either.

But I see a whole lot of signs that they will be "there" by the end of next season.

And Hali and Bowe showed that they are capable of doing a whole lot more than what they have done this season.

Both have done well. But they are capable of even more.

Unfortunately, the pro bowl means so little now...,