Thread: Sept 30 Fallout for the Canadian who went to watch the Chiefs play!

Default Sept 30 Fallout for the Canadian who went to watch the Chiefs play!

hey everyone, so its 1 am in the morning just got back from san diego after an AMAZING game where the chiefs rocked the highly touted chargers, this was my first NFL game and the most amazing, took photots and talked to the players a bit Jared Allen #69 is a super nice and classy guy, DWAYNE BOWE was the highlight of the day, before the game i bet my friend 40 dollars that dwayne would score a touchdown and win the game for the chiefs, so as my friend and i waived dwayne down... i said to dwayne while he signed autographs... "DWAYNE, i have $40 dollars riding on you! i need to see a touch down!"

he smiled and replied "40 dollars on me? aright, ima do my i best... thats as much as i could remember after i was just floored by his classy response all the players that came out to say hi to the fans that day, i gotta extend the utmost thanks and respect for that they all showed.

guys it was great times, there was a slight sprinkle of beer that rained over chief fans on the visitor side that day but it was well worth it as chiefs fans heads were high!

thanks!!!!!
    LJ. . .

Awsome post - glad your first NFL game was a huge one to remember ! Remember to take lots of pic and post em here so we all can enjoy it and welcome to the Chiefs Crowd ! by the way if your intersted we now have a voice chat channel if you have a mic and speakers or a headset to talk through. Its a great way to really get to know the people your posting with. I am gonna try and get a link ot a sticky posted so everyone can find it and how to use it. Any admins out there wanna help with that or moderators ?

Quote Originally Posted by ljsauce View Post
    hey everyone, so its 1 am in the morning just got back from san diego after an AMAZING game where the chiefs rocked the highly touted chargers, this was my first NFL game and the most amazing, took photots and talked to the players a bit Jared Allen #69 is a super nice and classy guy, DWAYNE BOWE was the highlight of the day, before the game i bet my friend 40 dollars that dwayne would score a touchdown and win the game for the chiefs, so as my friend and i waived dwayne down... i said to dwayne while he signed autographs... "DWAYNE, i have $40 dollars riding on you! i need to see a touch down!"

he smiled and replied "40 dollars on me? aright, ima do my i best... thats as much as i could remember after i was just floored by his classy response all the players that came out to say hi to the fans that day, i gotta extend the utmost thanks and respect for that they all showed.

guys it was great times, there was a slight sprinkle of beer that rained over chief fans on the visitor side that day but it was well worth it as chiefs fans heads were high!

thanks!!!!!

You are wrong! It is 3 am in the Chiefs nation!

Welcome to the Crowd!!

Dbowe is a massive benefit to the Chiefs O!

We will be posting No 1 offensive stats very soon!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

thanks!!!!!
    Hey, glad to have you here. I can't begin to tell you how jealous I am of you. Sure would have liked to have been at that game.

Man...we have to talk to Chiefs management. We don't lose when there are Canadians in the crowd!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Man...we have to talk to Chiefs management. We don't lose when there are Canadians in the crowd!!
    There should be some bylaw that states atleast one Canadian from the CHIEFSCROWD go to every game at the expense of CP and Herm.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    There should be some bylaw that states atleast one Canadian from the CHIEFSCROWD go to every game at the expense of CP and Herm.
    I agree....I know a Canadian that would be willing to make the trip!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

thanks!!!!!
    Glad to hear you had such a great time! What a good game to go to-- and a big win. Thank Canada for all their support of the Chiefs!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!