Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dec 24th 2011 Raiders @Chiefs!!!

Default Dec 24th 2011 Raiders @Chiefs!!!

Hi all, I am finally getting to come up and see the Chiefs play!! anyone have any recomendation on affordable hotel? how much is parking? and who/where are you guys tailgating so I can get in on some of that?

Looking forward to drive 10 hours to see the Chiefs kick some Raider ***!! woohoo!!

Use Travelocity, Orbitz, hotels.com or Priceline and do it ASAP. I use Priceline a lot because I select 3.5 stars or higher and start at, like, $25 and go up by $5 until I get a nice room at the lowest possible price. You can bid by city regions to guarantee a hotel close to Arrowhead.

Stay at the holiday inn. Right across from arrowhead stadium then you won' thave to pay fo rparking you can just walk over.

I used priceline and it was 40 bucks for king bed sized room when i went last year

I just found that BW for $52 including tax on Travelocity.

Parking is $27 so if you can find a hotel that's within walking distance factor that in. The down side of a hotel within walking distance is you can't use your vehicle to bring in stuff to bbq or anything like that.

I live in KC right now albeit the farthest from the stadium that I think you can dang near get I'd agree that you need to get on hotel reservations right now. With it being a Dec. 24th game you're also competing with people that are visiting family for Xmas too.

As for tailgating, I don't have an idea on that one. I'll be up watching the game with my family in Iowa (if they're showing it on TV).

Ahem, I will also be making the trip. :)

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I hope that you do, I would enjoy meeting the one known as Yoda.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post

your arrangements have been made (Christmas lights extra)
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by blade4804 View Post
    Hi all, I am finally getting to come up and see the Chiefs play!! anyone have any recomendation on affordable hotel? how much is parking? and who/where are you guys tailgating so I can get in on some of that?

Looking forward to drive 10 hours to see the Chiefs kick some Raider ***!! woohoo!!
    Holiday Inn, Drury Inn or the Clarion. They might cost a few extra $$ but u can walk over and you will save in parking passes as well as being able to get into the parking lot much faster!! Dont want to miss tailgating time!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast