Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Football Gameplan's Week 9 Chiefs vs Dolphins Preview Video

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    201
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19

    Default Football Gameplan's Week 9 Chiefs vs Dolphins Preview Video


    0 Not allowed!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHptZkxs4Ns"]Chiefs vs Dolphins Video Preview Video[/ame]

    Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!

    Em

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,171
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    ESPN picked the bolts to. they've really tuned into nose pickers instead
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    4,097
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 361
    Given: 414

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Em is on a roll, he picked us Monday night too.

    Fear the beard.
    And the hat!!!!

    I'm tired of the old Gatorade bath. When we Win the Super Bowl this year we should shave his beard at midfield so he can start a new one for next year!!!!!





  4. #13
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    151
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,171
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    funny. go back a week and they all pick bolts. week 7 the faiders
    Last edited by kcvet; 11-03-2011 at 05:01 PM.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miracle Valley, Az
    Posts
    902
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    Trey Wingo, Mark(?) Schlereth, Colin Cowher and SVP all picked Miami. That is all their morning guys. They have a lot of other analysts, but those are their main on air talent calling it for Miami.

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Aren't the dolphins 0-7? It will be a definite win.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miracle Valley, Az
    Posts
    902
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Aren't the dolphins 0-7? It will be a definite win.
    I think we will win, but it will be a tough and close game-probably a lot like the SD game. The thing is Miami has lost its confidence, BUT they see us the way ESPN and all the rest see us: improving but vulnerable. I think they bring the house on us because they are thinking we can be their first win. So it really is up to Haley and the coordinators to plan for a blitzing defense and a quick-attack run game.

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I think we will win, but it will be a tough and close game-probably a lot like the SD game. The thing is Miami has lost its confidence, BUT they see us the way ESPN and all the rest see us: improving but vulnerable. I think they bring the house on us because they are thinking we can be their first win. So it really is up to Haley and the coordinators to plan for a blitzing defense and a quick-attack run game.
    I hope it doesn't go into overtime.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

  10. #19
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I hate these next two games.

    Everybody is soooo confident that we will win.

    Myself, I feel like games like this offer very little in the way of showing that we are a good team, and a whole lot in the way of showing that we are not.

    If we win these next two games, then the feeling is one of "well, duh! You better beat those crappy teams", and losing brings a feeling of "MAN! You can't even beat the crappy teams?!?!?!?"

    I think we are a better team than both of our next two opponents. But the better team does not win 100% of the time.

    A whole lot to lose, and very little to gain.

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,582
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I hate these next two games.

    Everybody is soooo confident that we will win.

    Myself, I feel like games like this offer very little in the way of showing that we are a good team, and a whole lot in the way of showing that we are not.

    If we win these next two games, then the feeling is one of "well, duh! You better beat those crappy teams", and losing brings a feeling of "MAN! You can't even beat the crappy teams?!?!?!?"

    I think we are a better team than both of our next two opponents. But the better team does not win 100% of the time.

    A whole lot to lose, and very little to gain.
    No doubt- we CANNOT look past these. Both the dolphins and Broncos are going to be win hungry.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Football Gameplan's Week 8 Chiefs vs Chargers Preview Video
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 12:05 PM
  2. Football Gameplan's Week 7 Chiefs vs Raiders Preview Video
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 07:27 PM
  3. Football Gameplan's Week 5 Chiefs vs Colts Preview Video
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 12:21 AM
  4. Football Gameplan's Week 3 Chiefs vs Chargers Preview Video
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 07:43 AM
  5. Football Gameplan's Week 2 Chiefs vs Lions Preview Video
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 11:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •