Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miami 28 Chiefs 3!!!!!

Default Miami 28 Chiefs 3!!!!!

Wow....just.....wow. I gues Haley can get a new hat and shave.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    You're such a douchebag. You pretend to be something other than just a Fader fanboy in other posts, then show your true colors when you finally get a chance to gloat. I guess the Faders getting similarly blown out in Oakland a couple of weeks ago still stings a little, huh? Pathetic ...

I hate to say it NJ, but our team deserves this. We made the Traiders look like chumps and now Miami is making us look like Miami's practice squad. I just wonder if we suck this badly or if we were looking past Miami?

Not a single score, no TDs, just a flimsy goal that doesn't mean anything.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Your a dirty scumbag just like all the other thug raiders! Learn to spell and GTFO! I hope the DONKS beat your sorry asses but if they don't someone else will and we will all laugh!

Let's see, here. The Chiefs lost to an 0-7 team 31-3 and the Raiders lost to the Chiefs 28-0. How bad does that make the Raiders?

Why the **** are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Let's see, here. The Chiefs lost to an 0-7 team 31-3 and the Raiders lost to the Chiefs 28-0. How bad does that make the Raiders?

Ouuuuuuch.....haha

People....people......take a chill pill......I am just shocked....I thought the Chiefs were going to whoop the Dolphins. In fact, I expected the Chiefs to be 6-3 after the game against the Donkeys.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Even though i think of you as a dirty filthy lowlife asswipe, i was saying this very thing to myself after the game.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast