Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Haley

Default Dear Haley

Goodbye Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I don't often say this after a game. But after seeing that team and combined with the first two games. He does not deserve to be the head coach. 3 blow outs 2 at home 1 of them coming to a winless team. Having a team the clearly quit today he deserves to lose his job. That was unacceptable.

This team has talent. There is NO reason that Matt More should have had the day he did. This team was clearly not ready today as they were not ready to start the season. I think that it's time we start to look for a new head coach. It's a shame I grew to really like Haley. But after today I think it's time to move on.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

This game had me worried all week. I saw Miami play their hearts out last week, to lose at the end. Just knew they were gonna be ready to play today. I like Haley, and don't think a lopsided loss even to Miami shouldn't cost his job. We have a very difficult schedule ahead of us still. This year is filled with parody. Still a lot of season to play. Lets see how we rebound next week!
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    ... This year is filled with parody. ...
    This season is filled with parity. Saturday Night Live is filled with "parodies."

On the other hand, maybe you have a point!

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    This game had me worried all week. I saw Miami play their hearts out last week, to lose at the end. Just knew they were gonna be ready to play today. I like Haley, and don't think a lopsided loss even to Miami shouldn't cost his job. We have a very difficult schedule ahead of us still. This year is filled with parody. Still a lot of season to play. Lets see how we rebound next week!
    This loss alone no it shouldn't every team has games like we had today. But this is blowout loss 3 in 8 games. 2 of them at HOME. That should and get any coach fired in my eyes. I really like haley. I wanted him to be a great coach. But he's not done his job this year.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Crennels boys gave up the 31 points, you want to fire him?

The problem is a lack of pass rush combined with poor depth in the secondary.

Our O and D line have always been the problem and have not be adequately address to date since Pioli/Haley took the helm.

Haley is a good coach, Haley is a young coach, Haley was everyones buddy right up till 12:30.

The secondary got killed. Arenas and McGraw were both out this game.

And the Chiefs have lacked pressure on the opposing QBs ALL season long.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

We were at this game and I cannot tell you too much about how disappointed I was in my Kansas City Chiefs today. To see them come in and lose to Miami made me sick to my stomach. I do not know if they came to play or they were just too conceted in their head to think they had to try. Why did Haley not go on fourth down for a touch down after we were that far behind. Another Kansas City Coach that dont' have a clue. I am sorry, but what happened to the team of the last few weeks, they didn't even look like they were trying.

after today its back to the drawing board. the other 2 teams lost and we blew 1st place. nobody here was ready to play today. players, coach's. no one.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Overreaction thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Overreaction thread.
    your right. we shouldn't react at all to a 31-3 butt kickin' at home.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast