Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC West

Default AFC West

Looks like no one wants to win it. All three teams in the lead are pathetic and have no balls! Embarrassing!!! NFC west redeux? 7-9 wins the west!!!

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Someone's going to get hot in the last 8 games. It hasn't happened for the Dolts, like the last 4 seasons, I say(get ready to laugh) look out for the Doncs.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    Someone's going to get hot in the last 8 games. It hasn't happened for the Dolts, like the last 4 seasons, I say(get ready to laugh) look out for the Doncs.
    As of right now, why the F*ck not.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Looks like the AFC West is once again the Wild Wild West ... too bad its not like the old days where they called it the Wild Wild West because we were all really GOOD teams, not super inconsistent.

It just.....ugly. Winner of these years AFC west prize....get bounced in the 1st round. Hell.....let the Donkos have it.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Officially renaming it to the AFC Breast.

It is the division no one wants.

A chance to be a game up in the division and two games up on either the Raiders or Chargers Thursday night and they cough up a beat down at home to the hapless Dolphins? It's one thing to lose a game close because it's rare for an NFL team to go 0-16 so you know Miami will get a game sooner or later, but in this fashion? This is a BAD loss and even if we do win the division I don't know if I can stomach another first round loss at home. It has seem to be a pattern over the last 16 years and it's getting tiresome.

I said after the schedule was released that 9-7 or 8-8 could win the division.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

The challenge that the Chiefs have is that the easy part of their schedule is now over.

Carson Palmer looks like the same guy I've watched struggle for the last 5 years. Wasted draft picks. Wasted.

Phillip Rivers looks like he has other things on his mind. My guess is a lack of preparation. And let's face it, norv turner is blowing what could have been a great 5-7 year run for the bolts. This team has been and currently is the most talented aft west roster.

The donkeys are a joke and will be as long as Tebow is the qb. Deep down inside, John Fox is happy they beat the raiders yesterday but pissed that he is stuck with Tebow for at least one more week. The donks will never win anything with Tebow as their qb. If Tim Tebow wins a playoff game at qb, I will shut down this site. Ain't gonna happen.

This division is gonna come down to heart and who wants it most. But let's not kid ourselves, the afc west winning team will be a minor speed bump for whomever they play in the playoffs.
    Last edited by Coach; 11-07-2011 at 08:11 AM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast