Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yoda's Faiders go down

Default Yoda's Faiders go down

they got T-boned !!!! 38-24
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    I think him creating this post was disrespectful. But hey thats just me. If the fins were his team, that would be different
    Correction, not this thread, rather the 28-3 thread.
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    And what would one call what we got? And I too like yoda....

This!!!!

Well yoda, as much as a raider hater I am, I hate Phillip (Cry Baby) Rivers even more. So with than said, and it will rarly will be said, I hope yall takem out tonight. Best of luck to ya!

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Well yoda, as much as a raider hater I am, I hate Phillip (Cry Baby) Rivers even more. So with than said, and it will rarly will be said, I hope yall takem out tonight. Best of luck to ya!
    I have to say that I agree with you. I just can't stand Phillip 'Cry me a' Rivers and love watching him go down in flames every time it happens. I hope that the Doltz wore themselves out trying to keep up with the Packers and come out flat tonight. I did put a wager on the Doltz to assure that Yoda's Raiders would win.

Thanks, keep the mojo going.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Good Game Yoda, Even though I was rooting for the Chargers, cause I see the Raiders as the better team and the biggest threat. However the look on Rivers face was priceless and for that I thank your team.

Poor, Poor Rivers! lmfao!!!!

I grudgingly rooted for F*ckland, and was glad to see them put Crybaby on the ground so many times-just loved how many times he got nailed even when he got his passes off. Now, after watching that game, I think my analysis that Palmer would be a good QB has been proven correct. But both these teams played so badly last night, I feel better about our prospects in the AFC West. Palmer and Bush looked good, but the rest of F*ckland looked out of sync and like they really didn't know their playbook. F*ckland's D line wasn't nearly as good as the stats might show. SD O line is far worse than I even thought. We can beat both these teams, even on one of our struggling games. I love watching Rivers cry and two rivals beat the hell out of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I grudgingly rooted for F*ckland, and was glad to see them put Crybaby on the ground so many times-just loved how many times he got nailed even when he got his passes off. Now, after watching that game, I think my analysis that Palmer would be a good QB has been proven correct. But both these teams played so badly last night, I feel better about our prospects in the AFC West. Palmer and Bush looked good, but the rest of F*ckland looked out of sync and like they really didn't know their playbook. F*ckland's D line wasn't nearly as good as the stats might show. SD O line is far worse than I even thought. We can beat both these teams, even on one of our struggling games. I love watching Rivers cry and two rivals beat the hell out of each other.
    Last night was awesome seeing Rivers lose and how he lost. Really can't stand the guy and as you said the two teams beat the heck out of each other. I didn't like seeing Palmer starting to come on. McFadden will be back by the time we play them again too.

I think it's become apparent after last night that it'll be the Chiefs or Raiders that win the West. I think Rivers will continue to struggle and they lost 3 of their starting O-Line last night in the game. Not sure how long they're out though. Regardless I think teams will continue to tee off on Rivers and his INT's will continue to climb as well as his frustration.

Here's what I've got for the rest of the season, feel free to mix and match:

Chargers (4-5)
    @Bears - L (4-6)
    Broncos - W (5-6)
    @Jaguars - W (6-6)
    Bills - W (7-6)
    Ravens - L (7-7)
    @Lions - L (7-8)
    @Raiders - L (7-9)

Raiders (5-4)
    @Minnesota - W (6-4)
    Bears - L (6-5)
    @Miami - L, I'm gonna go out on a limb and call it(6-6)
    @Packers - L (6-7)
    Lions - L (6-8)
    Chiefs - L (6-9)
    Chargers - W (7-9)

Chiefs (4-4)
    Broncos - W (5-4)
    @Patriots -W, I'm calling the "upset" (6-4)
    Steelers - W (7-4)
    @Bears - L (7-5)
    @Jets - L (7-6)
    Packers - L (7-7)
    Raiders - W (8-7)
    @Broncos - W (9-7)

That's a good homer reply....but plausible. Personally I don't expect anyone in the West running away with the Division crown. The Raiders' game at the end of the season vs KC and SD will decide the west. I expect KC to be tied with the Raiders by the end of this weekend.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast