Thread: Football Gameplan's Week 10 Chiefs vs Broncos Preview Video

Default Football Gameplan's Week 10 Chiefs vs Broncos Preview Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cmTxGu0_bw"]Chiefs vs Broncos Video Preview[/ame]

Good afternoon Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Em, before I listen, it is too hard to tell which Chiefs team is going to show up. However you call it, I just think we are on the downhill side of a train wreck. I just think we are going the wrong way when we should've been getting better.

Em, really like the new studio's and what you've done. Love the analysis, dislike the pick but then again you've picked against us before and we went on a streak so maybe that's in our favor. ;)

I think it comes down to more of can we contain the run (including Tebow running) and make Tebow beat us on the pass. If it comes down to that the Chiefs win. If Tebow gets outside of the containment at will it will be a very long day for us.

On the more critical side the only thing I noticed was that when you got caught up or tongue tied you swiveled from side to side. Overall though fantastic job and I've been looking forward to your clips more and more every week. Keep up the good work!

As always nice presentation Em. Don't forget to relax and work on those verbalized pauses. I hope your wrong about your prediction. I think we are definitely going to have to account for Tebow.

Thanks Guys for the constructive criticism!! I appreciate that the MOST!! It helps me improve the product! I'm still feeling my way around this new studio..I'll get it figured out soon. I also have some cool stuff planned for the offseason...Keep that under your hat :)

As far as the game goes.. If MC comes out on fire, then everything else opens up offensively! He has to become much more of a threat to convert 3rd downs as opposed to being a detriment

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    Thanks Guys for the constructive criticism!! I appreciate that the MOST!! It helps me improve the product! I'm still feeling my way around this new studio..I'll get it figured out soon. I also have some cool stuff planned for the offseason...Keep that under your hat :)

As far as the game goes.. If MC comes out on fire, then everything else opens up offensively! He has to become much more of a threat to convert 3rd downs as opposed to being a detriment
    Not a problem Em; keep up the good work!

He's wrong! Tebow doesn't have to get rid of the ball quick. He could stand back there and eat a sandwich and I doubt we could get to him. Worst pass rush ever!