Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Arrowcash

Default Arrowcash

Is there any prizes to be won at the end of the season for Arrowcash leaders or can I lose all my cash and not really care!?! Just curious.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

heh....so it is!! :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Is there any prizes to be won at the end of the season for Arrowcash leaders or can I lose all my cash and not really care!?! Just curious.
    Sure there is a prize. You get to brag about your winnings. Isn't that enough?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Sure there is a prize. You get to brag about your winnings. Isn't that enough?
    I was under the impression that it was for entertainment purposes. I don't know if the admin has a money tree growing in his back yard, but I kinda doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I was under the impression that it was for entertainment purposes. I don't know if the admin has a money tree growing in his back yard, but I kinda doubt it.
    If he does, I want a seed from it.

If he does, I want a seed from it.

I have grown three key lime trees on my balcony. I figure in 6 more years I can sell key limes to the Chiefs community.

Is that like a money tree?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I have grown three key lime trees on my balcony. I figure in 6 more years I can sell key limes to the Chiefs community.

Is that like a money tree?

Mmmmmmm. Key Lime Pie!!!!!

Mmmmmmm. Key Lime Pie!!!!!
    My gf actually made a key lime pie just before last thanksgiving and after juicing them, I stole some seeds and put them in a pot of soil.

I put in about 10 and 3 sprouted and are now flourishing, about 1 foot tall and I guess if there are that many they will be able to pollinate!

Seriously, I will have free Key Lime Pie for life if this works out, for FREE!

That means I can pay for them in Arrowcash!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    My gf actually made a key lime pie just before last thanksgiving and after juicing them, I stole some seeds and put them in a pot of soil.

I put in about 10 and 3 sprouted and are now flourishing, about 1 foot tall and I guess if there are that many they will be able to pollinate!

Seriously, I will have free Key Lime Pie for life if this works out, for FREE!

That means I can pay for them in Arrowcash!

Is that the ONLY seeds you planted?

No it isn't....I have been to his house!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    No it isn't....I have been to his house!!
    HEY!

(Why you callin' me out bro?)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast