Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Still willing to defend Cassel?

Default Still willing to defend Cassel?

I'm sick and tired of seeing this every week. I thought he was average, but now, I'm not so sure. We're not winning a game the rest of the year unless we luck into an upset.

Oh well.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I don't think Tyler is really that much different than Cassel, we most likely are going to loose in NE, at the very least it should light a fire under Matts ***. Matt hasnt exactly been posting numbers beyond what Palko would be able to do.

Wow, so I work the weekend meaning If I get to see the game in my area it's recorded. But when I get off work and hear that Tebow completed 2, 2 freaking passes out of 8 and we lost? Now #58ChiefsFan say we are most likely going to loose against the pats, Really? Ya think? Blown out by a winless team and now this. WTF, I dont think it would really matter who you have in at QB, until the team gets it's s@*t together, we aren't gonna win s@*t.

Sorry #58 I was not picking on you or anything, my bad just pissed.

Its all good OK

This is a bad day to be a Chiefs fan

Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    Gotta agree with matthewchiefs, even if we had a great QB, we would still need NFL caliber receivers that could catch a football.
    I'll tell you what, if we get a QB that can put a ball in a spot where the receivers aren't going to get blown up, have to jump for it, dive or catch it one handed. Then and only then if they aren't catching the ball I'll say we need new receivers...needing new receivers...gotta be kidding me. I'm sorry GarH, it's just that I was there watching the game and if the receivers were the problem you and I were watching different games.

Yeah, i am done with this offense. The whole and complete offense. they have not been good all season, name one game where the offense has carried this team to a win? Indy does not count.

THis is a game we should have won, if we can't beat Denver, then pretty much we are a 4 and 12 team this year. Put a fork in Cassel he is done.

As for the receivers, we are at the halfway mark now, they are not nearly as bad about dropping passes at this point as they have in years past.

The offensive line sucks, there is nothing more that can be said, I am not sure what Pioli and crew are waiting for in regards to fixing this problem, but it simply sucks. Frankly, if the offensive line was better, then maybe we could give Cassel a pass, but as it stands right now, no one, not one player on offense deserves to be on this team next year.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I'm not sure how we would have any consistancy anyway. We're on I believe our 5th Offensive Coordinator in 6 years. There's no system here, just crappy plays drawn in the dirt. For the life of me I cannot figure out what their game plan ever is.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I'm not sure how we would have any consistancy anyway. We're on I believe our 5th Offensive Coordinator in 6 years. There's no system here, just crappy plays drawn in the dirt. For the life of me I cannot figure out what their game plan ever is.
    I believe it's running and throwing incomplete passes. They make a play or catch a ball just enough to make me wonder though.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    I believe it's running and throwing incomplete passes. They make a play or catch a ball just enough to make me wonder though.
    Yes that was bad...but if the offense puts even 3 points on the board in the first half, we're not down by two scores with 3 minutes to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Yes that was bad...but if the offense puts even 3 points on the board in the first half, we're not down by two scores with 3 minutes to play.
    Trust me, having been there at the 6 minute mark people knew it was over. Even if it had been a one score game people could just feel it. Sounds weird to say but some days you just know what's going to happen. I called almost every 3rd down play and what the outcome would be, there were a few times I got suprized but not many and not having played football in years that's suprizing and sad all at the same time.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast