Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Still willing to defend Cassel?

Default Still willing to defend Cassel?

I'm sick and tired of seeing this every week. I thought he was average, but now, I'm not so sure. We're not winning a game the rest of the year unless we luck into an upset.

Oh well.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Well who ever the nod goes to, the play calling needs to change to a moving roll out type of offense.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I'm sick and tired of seeing this every week. I thought he was average, but now, I'm not so sure. We're not winning a game the rest of the year unless we luck into an upset.

Oh well.
    That's because, even though you see it as clearly as everybody else, you just choose to disregard that the WRs drop passes, the O-line refused to protect, the play-calling looks like it was designed for losing, and the O-line can't stop getting penalized to save their lives.

It's exactly as it has been since before Cassel even got here.

A terrible offense, and all blame goes on the victim of the terrible, the QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Lineman. The offensive and defensive lines lost this game
    Plain and simple.

Our coaching staff has made some chicken salad, but there is just a whole lot of chicken s**t leftover.

By the way, The Colts are sand-bagging. They will win a game soon, because The Dolphins won a second one, so they can afford to lose, and not lose draft standing.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Look we get it, you're a Cassel lover and would have his babies if you could. Get over it. I'm not happy that a guy goes down to injury. I'd never wish an injury on any football player, I'd rather have them replaced by a better player.

Just make sure to rub it in when the backups aren't the saviors and tell us how you told us that Cassel is the best thing since sliced bread. Because that totally won't make you like the same people that hate on Cassel.
    You are great at projecting your ********* on others who disagree with you. I am tempted, at times, to get in the sewer with you, but I'll resist. You, "Sir", will be the one trashing the next QB because you have so little knowledge of football that it will always be the QB's fault.

Im not convinced that the colts arent just that inept. Everyone knows Manning runs that offense every step of the way. I think Caldwell stands with that look on his face like he has no clue because he doesnt.

Really? Someone blocked "stupidity"? OK point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Im not convinced that the colts arent just that inept. Everyone knows Manning runs that offense every step of the way. I think Caldwell stands with that look on his face like he has no clue because he doesnt.
    I don't think that that team is so bad, without Manning, as what they have shown.

I think Manning is, absolutely, detrimental to the success of that team. But This is a team that was built, not building. ALl of the other pieces were "in place". Win, or not, they are just playing like they want to lose.

I expect better in the coming weeks, since The Dolphins won, though. Now they have some breathing room for Luck.

I admit to guessing here. But that team should not be losing games in the manner that they have been.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    You are great at projecting your ********* on others who disagree with you. I am tempted, at times, to get in the sewer with you, but I'll resist. You, "Sir", will be the one trashing the next QB because you have so little knowledge of football that it will always be the QB's fault.
    If disagreeing and pointing out what you're doing is projecting and being in the sewer then I'm not quite sure what to tell you. I call a spade a spade and don't put up with passive aggressive. Not to mention that when I did the first thing you've done is ruffle your feathers and put up this post.

In some...not all but some of our back and forths you try to make it seem like I have no clue what I'm talking about and if me calling you out on that is getting in the sewer then so be it. If you don't like reading my opinion then simply block me and be done with it. I've never insulted you, never been an internet bully I've simply said my peace and been done as I am now. And no, if a QB is doing his job and everyone else isn't I'll be calling them out. So good day to you "Sir".

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456