Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Chiefs should trade for peyton manning

Default Chiefs should trade for peyton manning

AFter the season if stanzi doesn't work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Montana was being squeezed out of San Fransisco and the Chiefs were actually vying for him. Such is not the case in Indianapolis with Manning.
    He was their guy until the draft. He was supposed to groom meirer from notre dame his alma.matter and trade steve young. Just saying never is a strong word. How stupid was seattle. Steve young for their 1st rnd pick they used on mirer.

I mean really, just think about it for a second. Would you want to be the one that traded Manning, Your life would be over in a matter of days, the fans would want you dead and I would assume it wouldn't take long before you would be unemployed. They have to keep Manning for the 2012 season, if it works, hey it works and if it doesn't? Montana gave us some Great games but still he didn't get us to where we wanted to go and part of that can be blamed on Marty ball. The one that got away was Gannon, nuff said on that.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    He was their guy until the draft. He was supposed to groom meirer from notre dame his alma.matter and trade steve young. Just saying never is a strong word. How stupid was seattle. Steve young for their 1st rnd pick they used on mirer.
    Perhaps; I just think Manning comes with too steep a price tag.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    After watching a few games and listening to people talk about the Oregon vs Stanford game I just don't know about Luck. He might be a great QB but what I saw isn't worth trading the farm for one pick. Would I like to have him? Yes, but not at the cost of what it would take to get him.
    I don't know how old Peyton is, hasn't he been with the colts a long time? Although he is my second favorite QB after Tom Brady, I don't think it would be a good deal to to get the last year(s) of his NFL career. I would say go for QB out of the draft and hope for the best.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456