Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just checking up on you guys.....

Default Just checking up on you guys.....

Hang in there. It's almost over. But in all seriousness, no doubt that injuries devasted KC's season. In all honesty, if not for the CP pick up, the Raiders season would be screwed.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Hey Yoda, it is what it is. The Beautiful thing about football season is that it's an annual event.

How's things over in Raider land now that your atop the AFC West by yourselves? Did you guys win today?

Yoda.......

I still can't figure you out.

WTF is wrong with you hanging out here?

Just remember.....like I said in another thread.....even a lost season is OK by me if we kick the living ship out of the Raiders a couple of times.

28-0 Baby!!!!!!

And we're going to do it to you again!!!!!

I KNOW I am going to have a GREAT Christmas because we are are going to beat the Raiders into a bloody pulp on Christmas eve!!!!!

Chiefs HATE Raiders and that is just the way life is!!!

I don't really have a big problem with Yoda. He's a lot more respectful then many of the other Raider fans we have encountered.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I don't really have a big problem with Yoda. He's a lot more respectful then many of the other Raider fans we have encountered.
    I don't have a problem with him either. But he IS a Raider fan, and as long as he hangs out here I am going to beat him like a red head step child!!!!!

28-0 Baby!!!!!!

And even worse on Christmas eve!!!!!!!

You're entertaining Yoda, but I'll never be satisfied until you go 0-16.

DEATH to Raiders!!!!!! Kill 'em all!!!! And we don't need to worry about God sorting them out 'cause the Chiefs will do the sorting for him!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Hey Yoda, it is what it is. The Beautiful thing about football season is that it's an annual event.

How's things over in Raider land now that your atop the AFC West by yourselves? Did you guys win today?
    Ok, it's a shaky lead but a lead non the less. The Raiders are world beaters in the 1 st half but have trouble finishing off a team. That's what today in the win vs the Vikings.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I don't have a problem with him either. But he IS a Raider fan, and as long as he hangs out here I am going to beat him like a red head step child!!!!!

28-0 Baby!!!!!!

And even worse on Christmas eve!!!!!!!

You're entertaining Yoda, but I'll never be satisfied until you go 0-16.

DEATH to Raiders!!!!!! Kill 'em all!!!! And we don't need to worry about God sorting them out 'cause the Chiefs will do the sorting for him!!!!!!

Ya ok, we will see what happens on 12/24. One thing for sure, these will two different teams that faced eachother last October.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Well, I too am a Chiefs football fan first and foremost but I guess I respect the fact he is a football fan, as am I, and a seemingly decent individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Ok, it's a shaky lead but a lead non the less. The Raiders are world beaters in the 1 st half but have trouble finishing off a team. That's what today in the win vs the Vikings.
    I think the Vikes are one of those teams that are better then their record indicates but is having a rough season. I think the Dolphins fit into that category as well, as the Bills found out today.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Ya ok, we will see what happens on 12/24. One thing for sure, these will two different teams that faced eachother last October.
    That is a fact. Tomorrow night we'll see what we really have in Palko; it'll be interesting to say the least.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast