Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a coach!

Default What a coach!

"It's disappointing for me as the head coach to have to field any questions that have anything to do with any topic other than the Kansas City Chiefs and getting ready for this ballgame this weekend," Del Rio said.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...51345264_x.htm

This guy should be suspended for the game Sunday!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

That's two NFL players this year who have abandoned their vehicle at the scene of an accident. If guys think they are going to avoid punishment from the league for drunk-driving by leaving their cars until the next morning, the league then needs to clamp down on fleeing the scene of an accident as well. After all, that is illegal as well.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    That's two NFL players this year who have abandoned their vehicle at the scene of an accident. If guys think they are going to avoid punishment from the league for drunk-driving by leaving their cars until the next morning, the league then needs to clamp down on fleeing the scene of an accident as well. After all, that is illegal as well.
    Leaving the scene of an accident is just as serious as drunk driving. If the guy wasnt drunk, why did he take off? I mean come on does he think we are all stupid. Sounds like he didnt really have a treatment session anyways? I think they need to throw the book at him at the coach for trying to cover up!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Couldn't agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Leaving the scene of an accident is just as serious as drunk driving. If the guy wasnt drunk, why did he take off? I mean come on does he think we are all stupid. Sounds like he didnt really have a treatment session anyways? I think they need to throw the book at him at the coach for trying to cover up!!!!!!
    Actually, I think he was hoping that the authorities are.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Couldn't agree more!

Actually, I think he was hoping that the authorities are.
    Most of them are!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Most of them are!
    True; and I am speaking from experience.

True; and I am speaking from experience.
    I hear ya....i see them every day!! One way or another. I am sure tonite they will show up, I have already dialed 91 and now I am just waiting to hit the other 1 and then start tossin people!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I hear ya....i see them every day!! One way or another. I am sure tonite they will show up, I have already dialed 91 and now I am just waiting to hit the other 1 and then start tossin people!!
    Heh! Good times!

Heh! Good times!
    You know me....always like to have a good time!! I am wearing my Priest Holmes jersey and waitin for some drunk idiot to start talkin smack about my CHIEFS!!!

You know me....always like to have a good time!! I am wearing my Priest Holmes jersey and waitin for some drunk idiot to start talkin smack about my CHIEFS!!!
    Mad rep for sportin the Priest!!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast