Just some thoughts, and wanting to hear oppinions....

Not calling for his head, not saying It's going to happen, or I think it should happen, but it almost looks as if Haley is on his was out....

I've heard the reports of a torn relationship between him and Pioli. I've heard the reports, about how he almost got fired because of the poor 1st half in the Indy game. And I have noticed that his personality hase changed (No longer the Fiery Hot head that lights up his players, and gets them motivated like he did last year) I've also noticed the hesitency of Cassel being scared to make mistakes, which I think has to do with the fear of him loosing his job and Haley loosing his. It's almost as if he's walking on eggshells.

So if this happens, and Haley is gone after this season, I was brainstorming ideas of who may take over, or who would be a good fit coaching wise.

Kirk Ferentz from Iowa?? He was in the mix when Pioli hired Haley, has the relationship with Piol, and.....Stanzi (not to mention Moeaki, and possibly one of the OT's that will be available in the draft)

Jeff Fisher?? Good Tenured consistent Head coach, who ran a similar style team in Tennessee for years (Run first, stout D)

Do you let Crennell return to a HC? Urban Myer?? not really sure of any connections, just throwing out the idea

With Haley gone, does Zorn take over as OC??

I know Cowher, Gruden and Billick are available, but not sure if they would want to take our team over. Out of all I could see Gruden the most likely.

Just wanted to get some thoughts on what approach people think Pioli might take (Veteran HC, Promotion from within, College experiment, or 1st time HC)

What are your thoughts?