Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Tim Tebow Jesus Jerseys

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,048
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 46

    Default Tim Tebow Jesus Jerseys


    0 Not allowed!
    maybe this belongs in the joke forum.



    Fans of Denver Broncos' quarterback Tim Tebow have created custom jerseys that feature the name "Jesus" displayed above Tebow's number, according to KTVQ.

    While some say the shirts are simply a way to honor the proudly Christian player, others are speaking out against the divine comparison.

    "It's making Tebow out to be a god instead of an athlete," one person told the Christian Post. "I'm happy he's a Christian and isn't afraid to demonstrate that, but for fans to hold him up in such high regard, perhaps comparing him to Jesus, is going too far."

    story

    well Jesus H Tebow
    trust but verify
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    maybe this belongs in the joke forum.



    Fans of Denver Broncos' quarterback Tim Tebow have created custom jerseys that feature the name "Jesus" displayed above Tebow's number, according to KTVQ.

    While some say the shirts are simply a way to honor the proudly Christian player, others are speaking out against the divine comparison.

    "It's making Tebow out to be a god instead of an athlete," one person told the Christian Post. "I'm happy he's a Christian and isn't afraid to demonstrate that, but for fans to hold him up in such high regard, perhaps comparing him to Jesus, is going too far."

    story

    well Jesus H Tebow
    It is really too bad that half the people hate Tebow because he is a Christian and is vocal about it. For them it is likely alright to be a drug addict, alcoholic, or an adulterer but to have someone proclaim in public they are a Christian and are held to a higher, better, standard bugs people.

    It is typical of those who are not knowledgeable in Christ to think that being a Christian means you are perfect when the truth is far from it. Christians are not perfect, we just try hard to be better than we are.

    Anyway, off my rant now.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,048
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!


    says it all. someone is just making a buck off it.
    trust but verify
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i ordered me a Tebow jersey but it's gonna say 'Darwin' on the back.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 434

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    It is really too bad that half the people hate Tebow because he is a Christian and is vocal about it. For them it is likely alright to be a drug addict, alcoholic, or an adulterer but to have someone proclaim in public they are a Christian and are held to a higher, better, standard bugs people.

    It is typical of those who are not knowledgeable in Christ to think that being a Christian means you are perfect when the truth is far from it. Christians are not perfect, we just try hard to be better than we are.

    Anyway, off my rant now.
    ...This!

    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post


    says it all. someone is just making a buck off it.
    ...And this!


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    It is really too bad that half the people hate Tebow because he is a Christian and is vocal about it. For them it is likely alright to be a drug addict, alcoholic, or an adulterer but to have someone proclaim in public they are a Christian and are held to a higher, better, standard bugs people.

    It is typical of those who are not knowledgeable in Christ to think that being a Christian means you are perfect when the truth is far from it. Christians are not perfect, we just try hard to be better than we are.

    Anyway, off my rant now.
    Hayvern i think your wrong when you say 'half the people hate him bcuz he is outspoken christian.'

    He is just being criticized for not being a prototypical QB.


    There may be some disbelievers that dislike him just for that reason,but they are full of fail and anyone with an ounce of intelligence wouldn't do that.

    I myself am agnostic and dont care for Tebow. not bcuz he a christian but a donk and a schoolboy b!tch who knows the cameras on him (and of course that should be taken with grain of salt if he was Chief i might c things differently)

    I would also like to say that 2 of my favorite NFL players in NFL history outside the Chiefs are:

    Kurt Warner: He is not [just] in the top 3 performances for passing yards in a Superbowl. HE IS THE TOP 3!

    Great storybook life and a model human being.

    HE IS CHRISTIAN.

    Pat Tillman:He gave up a high paying NFL career to fight join the army.

    Died for his country.

    HE WAS AN ATHEIST.

    My point being, don't hate Tebow for being a christian. Hate Tebow cuz he's a donkey and a dumbass!

Similar Threads

  1. does Tebow mocking cross the line?
    By kcvet in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 09:33 AM
  2. Tebow gets Tebowed!
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 11:04 PM
  3. don't forget to say your Tebow prayers
    By kcvet in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 09:20 PM
  4. Where do you think Tim Tebow will get drafted?
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 06:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •