Thread: Tim Tebow Jesus Jerseys

Default Tim Tebow Jesus Jerseys

maybe this belongs in the joke forum.

Fans of Denver Broncos' quarterback Tim Tebow have created custom jerseys that feature the name "Jesus" displayed above Tebow's number, according to KTVQ.

While some say the shirts are simply a way to honor the proudly Christian player, others are speaking out against the divine comparison.

"It's making Tebow out to be a god instead of an athlete," one person told the Christian Post. "I'm happy he's a Christian and isn't afraid to demonstrate that, but for fans to hold him up in such high regard, perhaps comparing him to Jesus, is going too far."

story

well Jesus H Tebow
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    maybe this belongs in the joke forum.

Fans of Denver Broncos' quarterback Tim Tebow have created custom jerseys that feature the name "Jesus" displayed above Tebow's number, according to KTVQ.

While some say the shirts are simply a way to honor the proudly Christian player, others are speaking out against the divine comparison.

"It's making Tebow out to be a god instead of an athlete," one person told the Christian Post. "I'm happy he's a Christian and isn't afraid to demonstrate that, but for fans to hold him up in such high regard, perhaps comparing him to Jesus, is going too far."

story

well Jesus H Tebow
    It is really too bad that half the people hate Tebow because he is a Christian and is vocal about it. For them it is likely alright to be a drug addict, alcoholic, or an adulterer but to have someone proclaim in public they are a Christian and are held to a higher, better, standard bugs people.

It is typical of those who are not knowledgeable in Christ to think that being a Christian means you are perfect when the truth is far from it. Christians are not perfect, we just try hard to be better than we are.

Anyway, off my rant now.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

says it all. someone is just making a buck off it.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

i ordered me a Tebow jersey but it's gonna say 'Darwin' on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    It is really too bad that half the people hate Tebow because he is a Christian and is vocal about it. For them it is likely alright to be a drug addict, alcoholic, or an adulterer but to have someone proclaim in public they are a Christian and are held to a higher, better, standard bugs people.

It is typical of those who are not knowledgeable in Christ to think that being a Christian means you are perfect when the truth is far from it. Christians are not perfect, we just try hard to be better than we are.

Anyway, off my rant now.
    ...This!

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post

says it all. someone is just making a buck off it.
    ...And this!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

Anyway, off my rant now.
    Hayvern i think your wrong when you say 'half the people hate him bcuz he is outspoken christian.'

He is just being criticized for not being a prototypical QB.

There may be some disbelievers that dislike him just for that reason,but they are full of fail and anyone with an ounce of intelligence wouldn't do that.

I myself am agnostic and dont care for Tebow. not bcuz he a christian but a donk and a schoolboy b!tch who knows the cameras on him (and of course that should be taken with grain of salt if he was Chief i might c things differently)

I would also like to say that 2 of my favorite NFL players in NFL history outside the Chiefs are:

Kurt Warner: He is not [just] in the top 3 performances for passing yards in a Superbowl. HE IS THE TOP 3!

Great storybook life and a model human being.

HE IS CHRISTIAN.

Pat Tillman:He gave up a high paying NFL career to fight join the army.

Died for his country.

HE WAS AN ATHEIST.

My point being, don't hate Tebow for being a christian. Hate Tebow cuz he's a donkey and a dumbass!