Thread: Gaither??

Default Gaither??

Just wondering if anyone has heard much on him (Gaither) throughout the season??

Is he fully healthy? has he shown potential? are coaches happy/unhappy with what he has shown? What are our plans for him??

Just wondering if it looks like he will ever get on the Field for us? We signed him to a 1 year deal, and I saw an article that displayed the proposed top FA target for each team next year, and I think they had the Falcons going after Gaither....

If he is worth a hoot, I would like to see us play him and re-sign him. Just didn't know if there was any word of him getting back to what he once was...

I hope he gets some time...I'd hate to see Barry Richardson protecting Palko's blindside.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I hope he gets some time...I'd hate to see Barry Richardson protecting Palko's blindside.
    He gets on the field for goalline situations, and he is on some of our ST formations, including the FG unit.

But I don't remember seeing him more than once or twice in the regular offense.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    He gets on the field for goalline situations, and he is on some of our ST formations, including the FG unit.

But I don't remember seeing him more than once or twice in the regular offense.
    Came in on Monday night for Albert a couple series? Did okay, but I am dissapointed that he can't take snaps from Richardson.

Quick fact (not that relevent) for anyone that doesn't know: Gaither is the tallest player in the NFL
    Last edited by AussieChiefsFan; 11-17-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Yeah, im starting to wonder about this guy. He is HUGE. He must be still not 100% or they are worried about his ability to stay healthy. Starting to look like a bad pickup to me. The guy is just a wall. I'm not getting it.

Gaither is inconsistent. Yes I think he is better than Richardson, but I think they like Richardson because he is more athletic and is more dependable on the pass block. I think he will get his shot next season.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Yeah, im starting to wonder about this guy. He is HUGE. He must be still not 100% or they are worried about his ability to stay healthy. Starting to look like a bad pickup to me. The guy is just a wall. I'm not getting it.
    Not really a bad pickup when we got him for relatively dirt cheap. We picked him up for backup OL salary. So worst case scenario, we have a backup OT and are paying him accordingly.