Thread: Predictable Chief's?

Default Predictable Chief's?

The question of the Chies's predictablilty was asked in the Coaches newsconference, and Coach Edwards said it was because they were always behind and became a one dimensional team, but in viewing the games, the opposing defense seemed to be in the Chief's huddle, and it is the three and out that makes this an one dimensional team, not the falling behind. If the team doesn't move the ball, and the other team does, guess what, you will fall behind, it's not one dimensionability, it is a simple thing called PLAY CALLING! Everyone in the league knows the unimaginable one dimensionable play calling that plagues KC. If you need 5 yards on third down, of couse everybody knows that you pass for three, and punt the ball, it's right there in the Chief's script. If you need three yards on third down, you pass the ball deep to a covered like a glove reciever, and then punt. Or you run the ball up the middle of the line where the whole house is and lose two yards and punt, take your pick, they all mean three and out, Punt. Now evryone knows that it is easier to be an armchair coach, than an on the field coach, the on the field coach is under the gun every play day, the armchair coach is just under his gums, and it doesn't mean anything if he is wrong. Well that is the armchair coach lesson for the San Diego Game. (grin)

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!!

8-) :pint:

Default Re: Predictable Chief's?

Not mention that we have a swiss cheese "O" line.

Default Re: Predictable Chief's?

Chiefster wrote:
    Not mention that we have a swiss cheese "O" line.
    I was just trying to be my old lovable self, so I didn't mention that. (grin)

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!!

8-) :pint: