Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just checking up on you guys.....

Default Just checking up on you guys.....

Hang in there. It's almost over. But in all seriousness, no doubt that injuries devasted KC's season. In all honesty, if not for the CP pick up, the Raiders season would be screwed.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well, I too am a Chiefs football fan first and foremost but I guess I respect the fact he is a football fan, as am I, and a seemingly decent individual.
    There is nothing wrong with Yoda...
    That getting whipped 28-0 by the Chiefs won't cure!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I think the Vikes are one of those teams that are better then their record indicates but is having a rough season. I think the Dolphins fit into that category as well, as the Bills found out today.
    And the Chiefs a week earlier.....
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Hey, I have no problem with Yoda being here, he is an educated football fan, and has more manners and football knowledge then some of the chiefs fans here.

Yes indeed, C P has made the Raiders a much better team, not because he is a great QB, but because he is a very good leader.

No, the Vikings are not better than their record. They are in the 3 worst steams in the NFL. Raiders are about to go through a tougher part of their season and will not roll on another Viking level team for a while. It would be far more correct to say that Oakland is not nearly as good as the Vikings made them look.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    And the Chiefs a week earlier.....
    Exactly, I thought about mentioning that as well but the sting of the loss was still too fresh.

Good or bad, i'm still wearing my Chiefs jersey today. Palmer looks pretty good, must admit. Good lucl to your Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    No, the Vikings are not better than their record. They are in the 3 worst steams in the NFL. Raiders are about to go through a tougher part of their season and will not roll on another Viking level team for a while. It would be far more correct to say that Oakland is not nearly as good as the Vikings made them look.
    Yes well, as of now...the Raiders are winning and face a Bears team with a VERY tough D and an O w/out their starting QB. Raiders need to take advantage of them. The Lions game is winnable but very tough(toss up)....the packers are unstoppable (loss).....that leaves a scrappy Miami team(classic spoiler, but a win) and Chiefs team DECIMATED by injuries(win)and an down and out Dolts team(win). If Raiders take care if buisness, they should win the west. Raiders should finish at 10-6 or 9-7 winning the west.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

its been an utterly mortifying season. those string of 4 games were a very bright ray of hope but reality set in fast that we're simply a very poor team that physically just gets dominated. thats right. chiefs get manhandled and abused because they just arent tough. maybe a lot of heart, yeah, and maybe Djohnson, yeah... anyway im ranting now. With the chargers on a skid, oakland does certainly have a chance at the division this year. anything can still happen in this effed up division though, so dont be comfortable!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Yes well, as of now...the Raiders are winning and face a Bears team with a VERY tough D and an O w/out their starting QB. Raiders need to take advantage of them. The Lions game is winnable but very tough(toss up)....the packers are unstoppable (loss).....that leaves a scrappy Miami team(classic spoiler, but a win) and Chiefs team DECIMATED by injuries(win)and an down and out Dolts team(win). If Raiders take care if buisness, they should win the west. Raiders should finish at 10-6 or 9-7 winning the west.
    The Raiders currently own the West. But that's like being the best Polish infantryman in 1939. The AFC West, including KC, would struggle to win against the top division I NCAA teams.

The faiders look like there going to win the divison right now. Unless we somehow get through this ROUGH part of the season with more wins then losses. But I still don't think that the faiders are really that good. They just play STUPID. I watched there game yesterday and against really good teams all there personal fouls are going to get them beat. They will be one and done in the playoffs like we were a season ago. We will look much better with our team in tact next season. I don't no about the faiders. I mean it is getting close to time to fire there coach isn't it LOL
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast