Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do I still care!

Default Why do I still care!

Blows that every year you have to find reasons why we should be really good "next year".

if nothing else, I hope that this team looks at the tape, and sees NE still trying to score with less than a minute left in a game they already had won. That's what good teams do, they dominate! That's what football is all about and we better learn that.

Keep calm & Chive on! First we all hoped we could pull one out of our hat, but we all knew what the chances of that were. Palko, for his first start excluding the 3 interceptions, did not do all that bad. 25/38 236 yards. He has spunk and in time he should get better. I would still like to see Stanzi at some point. Onside kick? That worked really well, Thanks Todd. Tamba Hali needs some major help on the other side, in fact we need major help just about everywhere and the rest of the season, well don't expect much more. Anybody has to be better than freaking Tyson Jackson, what a waste of space and money. Too many mistakes in the first half to start and it was all down hill from there.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Keep calm & Chive on! First we all hoped we could pull one out of our hat, but we all knew what the chances of that were. Palko, for his first start excluding the 3 interceptions, did not do all that bad. 25/38 236 yards. He has spunk and in time he should get better. I would still like to see Stanzi at some point. Onside kick? That worked really well, Thanks Todd. Tamba Hali needs some major help on the other side, in fact we need major help just about everywhere and the rest of the season, well don't expect much more. Anybody has to be better than freaking Tyson Jackson, what a waste of space and money. Too many mistakes in the first half to start and it was all down hill from there.
    I've been saying this for two years Gilberry make him an OLB he kills QB's every time he plays he's too small to be a DE he would make a perfect OLB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12