Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Denver Releases Kyle Orton

Default Denver Releases Kyle Orton

Adam Schefter reported on Twitter that the Broncos waived Kyle Orton: Twitter

I wouldn't mind the Chiefs picking him up and seeing if he can save the season. Doubt that would be the case, but Kyle Orton is capable of being a mediocre NFL QB.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    Also, would it hurt to have a cheap competitor to spur Cassel to play good more often. There are times, and everyone knows I like Cassel, he seems to get in a rut and needs a fire under his butt.
    Matt Cassel stats over the last 3 seasons:

39 games
    693/1212 (57.2% completions)
    53 TDs / 32 INTs
    6.40 yds/attempt
    198.8 yards/game

Kyle Orton stats over the last 3 seasons:
    34 games
    720/1194 (60.3% completions)
    49 TDs / 28 INTs
    7.07 yds/attempt
    248.0 yards/game

If anything, it's an upgrade.

That is GREAT analysis! I am being sincere. That makes sense.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

I would like to see what stanzi has. But unless stanzi is the next manning,orton id bettet and has more games under his belt than our two.
    The bigger problem wouldbe dusting off nad prying open clarkies wallet.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Says who? The AFC West is simply NOT very good. I said the division winner would be 8-8 or 9-7. Chiefs can compete with that with the remaining schedule everyone has.
    What is there to win? A first round exit. Any wild card team will be more solid than whoever ends up being the AFC West chump this year. We are a bad team in a bad division.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    What is there to win? A first round exit. Any wild card team will be more solid than whoever ends up being the AFC West chump this year. We are a bad team in a bad division.
    Bragging rights to talk sh*t to all the Raider, Charger, and Bronco fans. Lets be real, winning the AFC West title is like winning the Super Bowl for this division. LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Bragging rights to talk sh*t to all the Raider, Charger, and Bronco fans. Lets be real, winning the AFC West title is like winning the Super Bowl for this division. LOL
    If there is the potential to play in the postseason, I will gladly take that over not. Look at what Seattle did last year to New Orleans after all...

Spending 2.5 million for a chance at the post season... If you add up all the other injuries, inconsistencies and either lack of defense or the defense getting tired I'd say no. Just don't think with all those added up we'll make the post season with Orton. Plus then we don't get to evaluate the other players we have and possibly see what Stanzi has the last few games.

I guess it's only money being asked because the Raiders are just about officially out of draft picks for the next two years... Ha!

I will tell you this. I am still owed 600 dollars worth of enterntainment at Arrowhead this year, and while Palko could suddenly become a Damon Huard after one game, I highly doubt it and would at least prefer watching my last three home games to be a little more competitive.

Unless the Chiefs would like to refund me for my remaining season tickets. I would prefer not freezing my butt of watching crap like the second half of last night. I already got to see three games like that this year.

Default Jay glazer hears kc could make a claim for orton

Last edited by chief31; 11-22-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Forum title is very misleading...All this says is "they could" make a play for him.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast