Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Denver Releases Kyle Orton

Default Denver Releases Kyle Orton

Adam Schefter reported on Twitter that the Broncos waived Kyle Orton: Twitter

I wouldn't mind the Chiefs picking him up and seeing if he can save the season. Doubt that would be the case, but Kyle Orton is capable of being a mediocre NFL QB.

Default I know this is wrong

Butt who said I was right. On Orton-Do we want to go through what we saw with N.E.?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

I'm listening to "Boers and Bernstein" on 670 The Score, a Chicago Sports station. They just said "The action [to get Orton] is on the Chiefs because they need him and Todd Haley is a whack-a-doodle!"

These guys are hilarious!

According to a poster on ChiCitySports.com:
    dont know if true or not....

Quote:
    Basically he is instructing ANY teams before the Bears to not waste their time putting in a claim.. Because "Kyle won't be showing up at your facility if you do"....espn 1000

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    They let Brandon Marshal and Brandon Loyd go. I just don't understand their thinking.
    With Tebow, they don't need good receivers, they need tight ends to block. The value of Loyd was better served in draft picks becuase his talent was being wasted on the field.

Marshal forced his trade.

Default I hope we don't claim Orton

I hope we don't claim him because he's a fugly mo fo, and I'm scared his neck beards will infect the locker room, and eat McCluster for a snack!

In all seriousness though, Our season is shot, lets give Palko and Stanzi a chance to see if we have anything. Time to evaluate our young players, and plan for moves in the off season. He won't be the answer as our Franchise QB so no need in signing him.

Why do you guys keep starting new threads for existing topics?

That was pretty funny, though!

Looks like Kyle doesn't want to wear an Indian head dress. He wants to be cloaked in Bearskin.

Source:
    According to NBC's Pro Football Talk, via ESPN's John Clayton, Orton is reportedly doing his best to make sure the Chiefs don't try to claim him before the NFL's 4 p.m. EST deadline. He has insinuated that he may not report to Kansas City if claimed, which is because he would much prefer to land with his former team, the Chicago Bears. After Jay Cutler injured his in thumb in last week's game for the Bears, Orton's agent made the push for his client's release. The Chiefs are likely desperate to get an accomplished QB to start ahead of backup Tyler Palko, but Orton has other plans, which is good for Broncos fans. With the waiver claim deadline looming later on Wednesday, there should be a resolution to this whole drama in the very near future.
    I guess that's the end of this discussion ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    I hope we don't claim him because he's a fugly mo fo, and I'm scared his neck beards will infect the locker room, and eat McCluster for a snack!

In all seriousness though, Our season is shot, lets give Palko and Stanzi a chance to see if we have anything. Time to evaluate our young players, and plan for moves in the off season. He won't be the answer as our Franchise QB so no need in signing him.
    Not hot enough for you??

Too late.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

HAHA Yeah I posted that at just the right time.

And actually that picture does him justice, not as googly looking as I remembered, although he is sporting that wicked neck beard...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast