Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: What a coach!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default What a coach!


    0 Not allowed!
    "It's disappointing for me as the head coach to have to field any questions that have anything to do with any topic other than the Kansas City Chiefs and getting ready for this ballgame this weekend," Del Rio said.


    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...51345264_x.htm

    This guy should be suspended for the game Sunday!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    That's two NFL players this year who have abandoned their vehicle at the scene of an accident. If guys think they are going to avoid punishment from the league for drunk-driving by leaving their cars until the next morning, the league then needs to clamp down on fleeing the scene of an accident as well. After all, that is illegal as well.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    That's two NFL players this year who have abandoned their vehicle at the scene of an accident. If guys think they are going to avoid punishment from the league for drunk-driving by leaving their cars until the next morning, the league then needs to clamp down on fleeing the scene of an accident as well. After all, that is illegal as well.
    Leaving the scene of an accident is just as serious as drunk driving. If the guy wasnt drunk, why did he take off? I mean come on does he think we are all stupid. Sounds like he didnt really have a treatment session anyways? I think they need to throw the book at him at the coach for trying to cover up!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    That's two NFL players this year who have abandoned their vehicle at the scene of an accident. If guys think they are going to avoid punishment from the league for drunk-driving by leaving their cars until the next morning, the league then needs to clamp down on fleeing the scene of an accident as well. After all, that is illegal as well.
    Couldn't agree more!

    Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Leaving the scene of an accident is just as serious as drunk driving. If the guy wasnt drunk, why did he take off? I mean come on does he think we are all stupid. Sounds like he didnt really have a treatment session anyways? I think they need to throw the book at him at the coach for trying to cover up!!!!!!
    Actually, I think he was hoping that the authorities are.


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Couldn't agree more!



    Actually, I think he was hoping that the authorities are.
    Most of them are!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Most of them are!
    True; and I am speaking from experience.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    True; and I am speaking from experience.
    I hear ya....i see them every day!! One way or another. I am sure tonite they will show up, I have already dialed 91 and now I am just waiting to hit the other 1 and then start tossin people!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I hear ya....i see them every day!! One way or another. I am sure tonite they will show up, I have already dialed 91 and now I am just waiting to hit the other 1 and then start tossin people!!
    Heh! Good times!


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Heh! Good times!
    You know me....always like to have a good time!! I am wearing my Priest Holmes jersey and waitin for some drunk idiot to start talkin smack about my CHIEFS!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    You know me....always like to have a good time!! I am wearing my Priest Holmes jersey and waitin for some drunk idiot to start talkin smack about my CHIEFS!!!
    Mad rep for sportin the Priest!!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •