Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 99

Thread: For those who said Bowe gave up.....

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default For those who said Bowe gave up.....


    0 Not allowed!
    Really? LOL

    This is a pic of right when the ball hits Lewis' hands. The ball is CLEARLY thrown behind Bowe as well as WAY over his head. Lewis was I believe a good 3 yards behind Bowe and he jumped up barely catching it.

    FACT is, Palko had plenty of time to thrown the ball and threw it into a crowd of 5 defenders. And it's not like this was the 1st or 2nd time he did that but like the 5th time in 2 games!

    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,543
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    While I do think that Bowe could have and should have made more of an effort I really don't think that it would have mattered at all. The ball was just that badly thrown.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pearland, Texas
    Posts
    2,872
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    This topic should have ended as soon as it began. He was on the field and we weren't. What he saw was completely different than what we saw.


    Resident Celebrity

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Really? LOL

    This is a pic of right when the ball hits Lewis' hands. The ball is CLEARLY thrown behind Bowe as well as WAY over his head. Lewis was I believe a good 3 yards behind Bowe and he jumped up barely catching it.

    FACT is, Palko had plenty of time to thrown the ball and threw it into a crowd of 5 defenders. And it's not like this was the 1st or 2nd time he did that but like the 5th time in 2 games!

    Whatever. You know... Bowe can jump high, maybe he should be in basketball.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Whatever. You know... Bowe can jump high, maybe he should be in basketball.
    He's about a foot higher than the guy in the pic and he's already on his way down. The ball is still WAY over his head. How high is he supposed to be able to jump? LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,397
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 62

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    So if Bo would not of made a cut, but keep going straight, and jumped he would have caught that pass.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    So if Bo would not of made a cut, but keep going straight, and jumped he would have caught that pass.
    Hard to say. Lewis read the pass. If Bowe kept running, I think the ball may have been under thrown.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,397
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 62

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Hard to say. Lewis read the pass. If Bowe kept running, I think the ball may have been under thrown.
    Yes, could have been or should have been, who knows what it would have been, all we know is this play was the last chance to possible win the game.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Yes, could have been or should have been, who knows what it would have been, all we know is this play was the last chance to possible win the game.
    Pretty much. Ball should've NEVER been thrown there in the first place.

    The way I see it, Palko just GAVE the starting job to Orton. Haha
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,397
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 62

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Pretty much. Ball should've NEVER been thrown there in the first place.

    The way I see it, Palko just GAVE the starting job to Orton. Haha
    That was never a doubt. But I liked what I seen from Palko, he never gave up after any of the early interceptions, he was playing, he was moving players to positions. Maybe it is the type of offense we are running with him, I do not know. But he was playing with all he had, and that is what we need as QB. I for one am sick and tired of building a team around the Coaches play book! I want a Coaching staff to build a play book around the players we have! We need this, we need that, bs. Draft the best talent available then coach them, teach them, but most important game plan how the talent we have will work the best. Improvise.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Flowers gave up a long Pass today, he sucks
    By Ryfo18 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 02:06 PM
  2. Thigpen gave me 30 Fantasy points today !
    By YZILLA in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 06:17 PM
  3. I gave the camera to my GF and she missed Tony's catch!
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 10:51 PM
  4. Herm gave his friend Tony the game.
    By hermhater in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 03:54 PM
  5. Chris Berman just gave props to the Chiefs!
    By hermhater in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 02:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •