Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your Opinion, Please

Default Your Opinion, Please

This is fresh form the San Diego Board: "These theories that are based on teams getting "mad" are kind of weak. The Chiefs are playing a highly rated division rival at home this week. This is the type of game that a team doesn't overlook. If you really look at this theory, it would hold that the Chiefs are going to be better because they were horrible last week.

Pretty weak. I'd be much more worried about KC if they would've beat the Steelers last week because A.) they would be playing well (kind of important) and B.) they would have confidence.

The theory should go like this: So-So team like Chiefs get throttled last week. Due to this, if a good team comes in and jumps on top of them, KC players start thinking "Here we go again". That makes alot more sense than the "getting mad" theory does in this case."

OK Chief's Crowd, How do you think our SoSo Team is going to do this week "Just the facts mam, We are trying to just get the facts!" In the words of the immortal Joe Friday, or should I say Sgt Friday.

What is you opinion Crowd?

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!!

8-) :pint:

Default Re: Your Opinion, Please

Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Drives me nuts when the media talks playoffs so early in the season. Right now, nobody, NOBODY, is guaranteed the playoffs.

Exactly!

Did ya see Herms post game interview? The media was trying to creat a quarter back contrversy.
    Are you serious? GEEZ!!!! I suppose Rhonda "I like twinkies" Moss was the instigator of that remark. :-?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

admin wrote:
    A 3pt win is as good as a 20 pt win. Just like I said last week that a 30pt loss is the same as a 1 pt loss. I also said that people hated the Chiefs after the Steelers game, but would forget quickly if they beat the Chargers. In this league, you are as good as your last game. I heard announcers before the KC/SD game calling the Chargers the best team in the AFC, if not the NFL. After the game, they were talking about the Chargers missing the playoffs.

Last week after the Steelers beat the Chiefs, everyone was back on the Steelers bandwagon. With the Pitt loss yesterday, so called "experts" are now saying that the 2-4 Steelers will miss the playoffs.

How quickly things change! If the Chiefs can beat the Seahawks next week, maybe we will once again be looked at as a playoff caliber team.

Cheers to hope! :pint: :pint: :pint:

Radio and TV announcers drive me batty, most of them talk because they like the sound of their own voice, others try to sound knowledgable, when they don't have a clue. I have enjoyed a few who really did know what they were talking about, and their color commentations were enjoyable. I agree with your accessment that a win over the Seahawks would put us back in the limelight with these football guru's (not referring to our Guru), and hard telling what they would be crowing about, one thing about it, a win will sure make me feel good!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: These are for hope, Chiefster

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Drives me nuts when the media talks playoffs so early in the season. Right now, nobody, NOBODY, is guaranteed the playoffs.

Exactly!

Did ya see Herms post game interview? The media was trying to creat a quarter back contrversy.
    Are you serious? GEEZ!!!! I suppose Rhonda "I like twinkies" Moss was the instigator of that remark. :-?
    Actually it was one of the gentlemen of the press; I think Herm gave Rhonda the "I'll slap you up side the head if you even ask" look.

Chiefster Said :"Actually it was one of the gentlemen of the press; I think Herm gave Rhonda the "I'll slap you up side the head if you even ask" look."

Hey, I would pay a Whole Dollar to see that! (grin)

8-) and for hope :pint:

kenny1937 wrote:
    Chiefster Said :"Actually it was one of the gentlemen of the press; I think Herm gave Rhonda the "I'll slap you up side the head if you even ask" look."

Hey, I would pay a Whole Dollar to see that! (grin)

8-) and for hope :pint:
    That would be great, and I doubt there's a court in the land that would convict him.

ACLU
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    ACLU
    Forgot about those guys.

Guru wrote:
    ACLU
    I think you mean't PETA.

milkman wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    ACLU
    I think you mean't PETA.

I'm going to sic Tony G and LJ on the Rams, fooey on the ACLU, and PETA, for that matter Fooey on all the opponents on our schedule, Go ahead Herm, whop him across the face, we aren't afraid of the Awful Clown Law Uglies, Hee Hee!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123