Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Opinion, Please

Default Your Opinion, Please

This is fresh form the San Diego Board: "These theories that are based on teams getting "mad" are kind of weak. The Chiefs are playing a highly rated division rival at home this week. This is the type of game that a team doesn't overlook. If you really look at this theory, it would hold that the Chiefs are going to be better because they were horrible last week.

Pretty weak. I'd be much more worried about KC if they would've beat the Steelers last week because A.) they would be playing well (kind of important) and B.) they would have confidence.

The theory should go like this: So-So team like Chiefs get throttled last week. Due to this, if a good team comes in and jumps on top of them, KC players start thinking "Here we go again". That makes alot more sense than the "getting mad" theory does in this case."

OK Chief's Crowd, How do you think our SoSo Team is going to do this week "Just the facts mam, We are trying to just get the facts!" In the words of the immortal Joe Friday, or should I say Sgt Friday.

What is you opinion Crowd?

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!!

8-) :pint:

Default Re: Your Opinion, Please

The non-Homer in me says that because of off season personnel losses coupled with early season injuries, namely Green, along with inept coaching; I'd say that the statement above is probably pretty accurate.

The Homer in me says that it's at home and San D Eggo will be dealing with the 12th man, and the team will work extra hard to bounce back from such an embarrassing loss in Pittsburgh last Sunday.

Chiefster wrote:
    The non-Homer in me says that because of off season personnel losses coupled with early season injuries, namely Green, along with inept coaching; I'd say that the statement above is probably pretty accurate.

The Homer in me says that it's at home and San D Eggo will be dealing with the 12th man, and the team will work extra hard to bounce back from such an embarrassing loss in Pittsburgh last Sunday.
    Great job Chiefster, I think your opinion is very valid.

Here's my opinion. It's not worth much, but I'll give it anyhow. Chargers are slightly overrated due to having a rookie QB. They have the ability to score around 20 points on our defense. A lot of that will come from LT. I see our offense struggling against their defense for a good part of the day. But, I'd say that we break a few plays and make a game of it. Add in the home field advantage, and I think we have a shot of winning this game. We need our WR's to stop dropping passes. If we can stretch the D then we will score in the high teens/low 20's as well. I see this as a dog fight. I will go final score, Chifes24, Bolts,20.

Go CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin wrote:
    Here's my opinion. It's not worth much, but I'll give it anyhow. Chargers are slightly overrated due to having a rookie QB. They have the ability to score around 20 points on our defense. A lot of that will come from LT. I see our offense struggling against their defense for a good part of the day. But, I'd say that we break a few plays and make a game of it. Add in the home field advantage, and I think we have a shot of winning this game. We need our WR's to stop dropping passes. If we can stretch the D then we will score in the high teens/low 20's as well. I see this as a dog fight. I will go final score, Chifes24, Bolts,20.

Go CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope your right; but last week has not given me a lot of reason to hope.

I believe that there are too many "ifs" for things to come together for our Chiefs.

If the running game becomes less predictable.....

If Our safties get their acts together.......

If we can generate pressure on Rivers...........

If we can slow down L.T.................

If Huard continues to play well..........

If our WRs can hang on to the ball........

If we get some help from special teams.........

If we can cause a couple turnovers..............

Not to say that I expect us to be man-handled, but, I don't expect a win. Sure would love to see a resurgence though.

Chargers 28- Chiefs 17

chief31 wrote:
    I believe that there are too many "ifs" for things to come together for our Chiefs.

If the running game becomes less predictable.....

If Our safties get their acts together.......

If we can generate pressure on Rivers...........

If we can slow down L.T.................

If Huard continues to play well..........

If our WRs can hang on to the ball........

If we get some help from special teams.........

If we can cause a couple turnovers..............

Not to say that I expect us to be man-handled, but, I don't expect a win. Sure would love to see a resurgence though.

Chargers 28- Chiefs 17

...If we can get some decent coaching.

Everyone has given great answers, I know that there is more out there, come on give your thoughts, that is what makes a good board, speak your mind, and be like the Navy in the second world war, "D--- the torpedoes, full speed ahead!"

that being said, If the Chief's show up, and play with a well prepared game plan: Chief's 24-Chargers 21, however if the So So Stand Ins show up: Chief's 17-Chargers 35.

kenny1937 wrote:
    Everyone has given great answers, I know that there is more out there, come on give your thoughts, that is what makes a good board, speak your mind, and be like the Navy in the second world war, "D--- the torpedoes, full speed ahead!"

that being said, If the Chief's show up, and play with a well prepared game plan: Chief's 24-Chargers 21, however if the So So Stand Ins show up: Chief's 17-Chargers 35.

Good post! Let us all hope the second senerio does NOT take place. :hammer:

Chiefs win!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast