Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Halloween

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Halloween


    0 Not allowed!
    Whats everyone going to be for Halloween? Any suggestions for me?
    Everything happens for a reason.

  2. #31
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    He means these guys.
    Chiefster, I said my friends would be there, not yours!

    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  3. #32
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Chiefster, I said my friends would be there, not yours!

    Your right; my friends, your relatives.


  4. #33
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Your right; my friends, your relatives.
    We're related?

    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  5. #34
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    We're related?

    Ummmmm; no not so much.....no.

    We would be if one of those guys were me.


  6. #35
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Ummmmm; no not so much.....no.

    We would be if one of those guys were me.
    Oh good...so you two can continue with your little love affair!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #36
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Oh good...so you two can continue with your little love affair!!



    Canada, no beer for you from me for spreading that kind of false rumor! Unacceptable!

    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  8. #37
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post



    Canada, no beer for you from me for spreading that kind of false rumor! Unacceptable!

    better be careful what you say
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #38
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    better be careful what you say
    don't make me hurt you Canada!



    this would give us an excuse to meet up for a beer!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  10. #39
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    don't make me hurt you Canada!



    this would give us an excuse to meet up for a beer!
    Why don't you get up on a chair and say that to my face!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  11. #40
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Oh good...so you two can continue with your little love affair!!

    Jealous again eh?


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •