Thread: Just some more facts.

Default Just some more facts.

Some guy had the audacity to question my faith in the Chiefs in some comments on kansascity.com, the Star's website. He accused me of the very same thing I was referring to in my first comment there: posting my opinion with no factual basis. In a sense he was correct because I was not making an argument for the ability of the team or their potential at that time. I was pointing out that some of the comments were similar to a child throwing a fit when they don't get what they want. So, in response to this guy's challenge, I posted this:

You want facts: Dwayne Bowe leads AFC rookies with 18 catches and tops all NFL rookies with 299 yards receiving. Tony Gonzales is tied with Shannon Sharpe for career-TD's for a tight end. Larry Johnson is coming off his best game of the season with 123 yards on 25 carries. Damon Huard has compiled a 113.4 passer rating in his last six games (four starts) at Arrowhead Stadium from 2006-07. He has completed 84 of 127 passes for 1,152 yards with seven touchdowns and no interceptions in that span. His 113.4 passer rating at home is the best mark in the NFL during that time period. Eddie Kennison is returning this week to be another threat to compliment Bowe and Tony G. The Chiefs have the next 7 of 10 games at home and currently own the best home-winning percentage of any NFL team since 1990. The Chiefs' defense is ranked 3rd overall in the league right now. The Chiefs' defense also holds the longest current active streak of games with a forced turnover. The defense is also has two second-half shutouts in a row and is currently tied with Tennessee in points allowed in the second half all season with only 13 (including returns on special teams). Most importantly, the Chiefs have found some balance between the run and pass, with 28 attempts on the ground and 29 through the air last week in San Diego.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Way to let 'em have it man!

I was reading some of the comments and there are a lot of whiny, non-Chiefs fans posting there!

Way to represent the Crowd m0ef0e!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Way to let 'em have it man!

I was reading some of the comments and there are a lot of whiny, non-Chiefs fans posting there!

Way to represent the Crowd m0ef0e!!
    I do my best. Nobody's going to trash the Chiefs where I can see or hear it without me getting my two cents in!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I do my best. Nobody's going to trash the Chiefs where I can see or hear it without me getting my two cents in!
    Right on man!! You hit em with works and I'll hit em with other stuff!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

go get em m0ef0e!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

All the analysts need the facts. I laughed when you told me about analysts saying we have no recievers bro. Email this post to ESPN. Let them know what the facts are.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    All the analysts need the facts. I laughed when you told me about analysts saying we have no recievers bro. Email this post to ESPN. Let them know what the facts are.
    Yeah, I should e-mail that to John Seibel. He was the one that said it on his show - "the sports bash". Him and his show are both crap, though. I really don't think he wil be around that much longer because he constantly proves himself to be a moron (and not just about the Chiefs. Colin Cowherd would shred Seibel in a debate).

Yeah, I should e-mail that to John Seibel. He was the one that said it on his show - "the sports bash". Him and his show are both crap, though. I really don't think he wil be around that much longer because he constantly proves himself to be a moron (and not just about the Chiefs. Colin Cowherd would shred Seibel in a debate).

Oh they keep the morons.

How that goofball Rome or even Stephen A Smith keeps his job is beyond me.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Oh they keep the morons.

How that goofball Rome or even Stephen A Smith keeps his job is beyond me.
    Yeah, I guess your right. The smarter people are the harder it is to control them and what they say.