Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Palko needs to go

Default Palko needs to go

We lost because of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I don't 100% trust this coaching staff to make the right decisions, but I like to give them the benefit of the doubt. I would really have to think Stanzi is well behind Palko for him to not even get a shot.
    I hear you man! I trust the coaching staff more than you do, but this sticking by Palko is trying my patience to the last nerve.

We're still "in the hunt" but it is no thanks to Palko. It's all thanks to our D. I can't imagine that Stanzi could be any worse and since we still have a shot at winning the west, I think that if Orton is not ready to go we need to see what Stanzi is made of. If he is a disaster we can always go back to Palko. It's not like Stanzi could be much worse than Palko. And how much harm can he do us in one half?

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    No, Palko should be walking up and down aisles at Arrowhead shouting "Cold beeeeer!!!"
    No he shouldnt...he would keep giving the beer to the wrong people!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ^^^Thats American Beer Chiefster!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    No he shouldnt...he would keep giving the beer to the wrong people!!
    Palko should no more be trusted with beer than he is with a football!

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    No, Palko should be walking up and down aisles at Arrowhead shouting "Cold beeeeer!!!"

Palko shouldn't be anywhere near Arrowhead. As long as he's close he will find someway to hurt the Chiefs.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Palko shouldn't be anywhere near Arrowhead. As long as he's close he will find someway to hurt the Chiefs.

The one thing I hate is when someone gets hurt we never hear how bad it is from Pioli or Haley. Did Cassel break his hand or tear something? Is there any chance Orton could play vs the Jets? We need one mountian lion the bite lil Palko in the butt so we can see for ourselve's if Stanzi can do a decent job or not!

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    The one thing I hate is when someone gets hurt we never hear how bad it is from Pioli or Haley. Did Cassel break his hand or tear something? Is there any chance Orton could play vs the Jets? We need one mountian lion the bite lil Palko in the butt so we can see for ourselve's if Stanzi can do a decent job or not!
    You get the mountain lion, I'll get Palko and we'll meet outside of Arrowhead.

There already is a mountain lion sighting near Arrowhead, just keep your fingers crossed fellas.

I so want to see our rookie play. But if Orton is a no go or a if needed he can play! Palko is the starter, and he is a Chief! So I give him my positive support. Just hope the coaching staff is teaching him what our receivers helmets look like! Throw to that helmet, not that one!

Palko has not done well. He has been around the nfl for a while. Pick up by teams, then never used, for what ever reason. He is a NFL player. He became one because he has ability. He can play, he shows leadership in how he is adjusting the offense at the line of scrimmage, he is very confident in his abilities, according to the commentators during the last game. We just need to adjust our offense to work to his talents! Why do we always seem the last few seasons to try and impose a type of offense or defense set by what the coaches want? What happen to developing the team and plays around the talent and abilities of the team. One type of offense works with one QB, but a different one works with another. I remember when the play was called in the huddle by the QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    ^^^Thats American Beer Chiefster!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567