Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who said Bowe gave up.....

Default For those who said Bowe gave up.....

Really? LOL

This is a pic of right when the ball hits Lewis' hands. The ball is CLEARLY thrown behind Bowe as well as WAY over his head. Lewis was I believe a good 3 yards behind Bowe and he jumped up barely catching it.

FACT is, Palko had plenty of time to thrown the ball and threw it into a crowd of 5 defenders. And it's not like this was the 1st or 2nd time he did that but like the 5th time in 2 games!

MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Basically, this picture just shows that the ball is way over his head...not to mention thrown well behind Bowe (look at where he is in relation to the guy that caught it).

Default Bowe

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Basically, this picture just shows that the ball is way over his head...not to mention thrown well behind Bowe (look at where he is in relation to the guy that caught it).
    I have seen alot of things that upset me with the Chiefs as of late, but nothing more than when a guy gives up. All I am saying is make an effort. His arms didn't even get above his shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I do not see that in that picture, If Bo had not turned, keep going he would have been in position to catch or break up the pass. He cut just when the pass was almost there. If not for that cut he would have been in position and could of?

I don't know if Palko threw the ball to the wrong spot or if Bowe ran the wrong route, but clearly, the two of them were not on the same page. It looked to me like Bowe signaled Palko to go deep then cut off his route. I'm just impressed that the Chiefs were in a position like that to possibly win the game in the first place. They looked a lot better than he have in recent games but Palko is clearly not the answer. Hopefully, Orton can get the offense going.

I'm just pissed because he did nothing to help with the pass at all. No hands in the air just a jump and twirl

Quote Originally Posted by G Money View Post
    I have seen alot of things that upset me with the Chiefs as of late, but nothing more than when a guy gives up. All I am saying is make an effort. His arms didn't even get above his shoulders.
    ^^^This!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

look there is alot we don't know on this play, did palko throw to the wrong spot? did bowe run the wrong route? did bowe even see the ball as it wen over and behind him? if he did see it did he decide not to deflect it?? [he was the only red shirt in 20yds] that play did not lose the game, it was the culmination of half a dozen bad plays including some missed holding calls and not going for it on 4th down. yup a bad day all around except for a stellar performance by the defense.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

If a ball .is thrown with in 12 ft of calvin johnson he will come down with it 100% of the time according to sports vs science. Bowe is not johnson but i would bet 7 or 8 ft for him. Terrible throw yes but put ur hands up what if he just gets a finger on it and it falls incomplete. He jumped and held his hand down that makes no sense unless he thought a chief receiver was behind him.

Regardless of where the pass was thrown, or where it should have gone, Bowe made NO effort to get to the ball. I think he kept his arms down to protect his ribs from a possible hit. I don't think he could have caught the ball but still he clearly showed that he was not an elite WR.

I had even more of a problem with his effort on the pass on the sideline where he jumped up and the ball went right thru his hands , rubbing the insides of his palms.

He is deffinately hurting his own cause, the man is so athletic and talented its sad to see him waste it. I wander if someone should tell him hes coming up on his contract. Maybe he doesn't know.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Starting to wonder if bowe wants to be on this team next year. A play like that makes one wonder.
    He knows he will get paid by some team so he dose just enough to keep his value up. All that said i still blame that one palko.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast