Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who said Bowe gave up.....

Default For those who said Bowe gave up.....

Really? LOL

This is a pic of right when the ball hits Lewis' hands. The ball is CLEARLY thrown behind Bowe as well as WAY over his head. Lewis was I believe a good 3 yards behind Bowe and he jumped up barely catching it.

FACT is, Palko had plenty of time to thrown the ball and threw it into a crowd of 5 defenders. And it's not like this was the 1st or 2nd time he did that but like the 5th time in 2 games!

MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

All of those who question if Bowe can catch the ball, the ball is located right above my cursor about 1/8 inch and a tad to the right. You be the judge.

Taken from arrowheadpride

Even if palko thought bowe was doing a go route the ball would have been underthrown and picked. Bowe raises his hand when he thinks he can beat the defender and says throw to me.. Not when he does a go route, watch his games with cassel, even with cassel he throws his hand up he still runs HIS route. Palko is not on the same page with this offense as cassel is.

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post

All of those who question if Bowe can catch the ball, the ball is located right above my cursor about 1/8 inch and a tad to the right. You be the judge.

Even if palko thought bowe was doing a go route the ball would have been underthrown and picked. Bowe raises his hand when he thinks he can beat the defender and says throw to me.. Not when he does a go route, watch his games with cassel, even with cassel he throws his hand up he still runs HIS route. Palko is not on the same page with this offense as cassel is.
    Holy $*!%, yeah, take back what I said about Bowe. I wouldn't even put my hands up either. The shot he would have taken to "make an effort" that clearly would have failed wouldn't have been worth it. Collingsworth needs to shut his pie hole before he goes making comments like that.

That's funny! I took an almost identical pic with my phone of my tv as well that I was going to post instead of the one I used but I didn't feel like doing the extra work to highlight the ball and all that. LOL

I figured the one I posted was beyond enough proof.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I still don't get his arms close to the body. That's just weird. If you're jumping to make a catch, your hands go up first, don't they? Did he jump with his hands up and then bring them back to his body in mid flight? Just plain weird, which is part of the reason why people are questioning his intent. Bowe can be many undesirable things, but I've never seen him appear to quit on a play before so it just leaves me wondering what the hell was going through his head.

Absolutely senseless to throw ANY pass that way in light of the coverage, though. Even if Palko read go route, it's still stupid because he doesn't appear to have the arm strength for such a pass.

Good post...It's obvious there are some big time Bowe haters, looking for anything and everything to nitpick him for...I frankly don't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyChief View Post
    I still don't get his arms close to the body. That's just weird. If you're jumping to make a catch, your hands go up first, don't they? Did he jump with his hands up and then bring them back to his body in mid flight? Just plain weird, which is part of the reason why people are questioning his intent. Bowe can be many undesirable things, but I've never seen him appear to quit on a play before so it just leaves me wondering what the hell was going through his head.

Absolutely senseless to throw ANY pass that way in light of the coverage, though. Even if Palko read go route, it's still stupid because he doesn't appear to have the arm strength for such a pass.
    The only thing I could venture to guess is he was worried of getting blown up. A defender coming over to help doesn't care if the receiver isn't going to catch the ball, tip it or is just there to do aerobics. By keeping his arms tucked in it protects his ribs if he does get smacked but it also signals to any defender that I'm not going to catch the ball and pull up from the hit.

An interesting thought, and this is more so of a "I've had time to think about it" thought than in the moment. But maybe if a guy does whack Bowe he was trying to get the hitting a defenseless receiver penalty by keeping his arms in. Dunno, just a thought.

When there is 4 or 5 defenders in one spot, you could figure that someone is open, but NOT BOWE!!!!

What was thinking Palko? That he has a laser cannon arm? That Bowe can catch whatever you can throw? Just watching on those defenders, you can see that the pass has to go somewhere else.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Good post...It's obvious there are some big time Bowe haters, looking for anything and everything to nitpick him for...I frankly don't understand it.
    Or they still think Palko should be given a chance and want to blame it on Bowe. LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Is it the angles playing tricks on the two photos or did whoever that is for the steelers jump away from Bowe? IIRC Bowes jump was straight up and down, it looks like the ball was caught several feet from him.

Palko is done, game over for him, test FAILED!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast