Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: For those who said Bowe gave up.....

Default For those who said Bowe gave up.....

Really? LOL

This is a pic of right when the ball hits Lewis' hands. The ball is CLEARLY thrown behind Bowe as well as WAY over his head. Lewis was I believe a good 3 yards behind Bowe and he jumped up barely catching it.

FACT is, Palko had plenty of time to thrown the ball and threw it into a crowd of 5 defenders. And it's not like this was the 1st or 2nd time he did that but like the 5th time in 2 games!

MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Sure... Maybe his arms would have grown three feet in length.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    With the game on the line he stil should have tried. The ball was a lot closer than that wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    With the game on the line he stil should have tried. The ball was a lot closer than that wasn't it?
    If you look at how far away the ball was in that picture, it is about twice as far away as his legs are long. As someone who is an avid football player and coach, most players can tell when the ball is going to be that far out of reach. Either way, none of us had the view that Bowe did, so it is hard to tell what he saw that made him stop reaching for the ball.

Although, I dont think you can say that Bowe doesnt put out a good effort if you watch the games and see him always lowering his shoulder and fighting for 1st downs.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    If you look at how far away the ball was in that picture, it is about twice as far away as his legs are long. As someone who is an avid football player and coach, most players can tell when the ball is going to be that far out of reach. Either way, none of us had the view that Bowe did, so it is hard to tell what he saw that made him stop reaching for the ball.

Although, I dont think you can say that Bowe doesnt put out a good effort if you watch the games and see him always lowering his shoulder and fighting for 1st downs.
    After he catches, a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    You dont need 3 foot long arms to make a tackle do you?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

When I look at this and also when I watch him on the field, He seems very hot and cold. This could be a couple of different things, but the most likely IMHO is I think what you see is someone who is under coached and does not know his ability and has very little respect for the QB. Another thing comes to mind, He may be doing this as not to have his contract renewed, possible wanting to play else where.

To say the least, He is very inconsistant in the effort he puts out.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You dont need 3 foot long arms to make a tackle do you?
    He went for the tackle immediately, and was immediately blocked.

I think we would have needed more than just longer arms.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post

Yeah Im not saying he doesn't try hard but this time I still think he could have gone for the ball, although I dont know how close it was

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Yeah Im not saying he doesn't try hard but this time I still think he could have gone for the ball, although I dont know how close it was
    It's not hard to see in the pic that the ball wasn't even close. LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

It's comical to me that people are so blinded by their love for the team that they are actually defending Bowe on this! I've watched this replay about 25 times on 3 different networks. All pictures shown in this thread are sooooooooo misleading. If he would have made an effort he might have been able to tip the ball so it wasn't intercepted. Not saying he could have caught it because it was a poor pass but just an effort may have changed the play entirely. This guy invented DeSean Jackson's attitude man! Seems like sometimes he wants to play and is amazing but then I see him take plays off as well. #disappointingdwaynebowe

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast