Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who said Bowe gave up.....

Default For those who said Bowe gave up.....

Really? LOL

This is a pic of right when the ball hits Lewis' hands. The ball is CLEARLY thrown behind Bowe as well as WAY over his head. Lewis was I believe a good 3 yards behind Bowe and he jumped up barely catching it.

FACT is, Palko had plenty of time to thrown the ball and threw it into a crowd of 5 defenders. And it's not like this was the 1st or 2nd time he did that but like the 5th time in 2 games!

MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Explain the drop when the ball went thru his hands and hit him in the face mask we had just converted a fake punt and then that drop.
    What does that have to do with his effort on the last play? That is a deficiency of his that had him on my poo list for years. That is lack of mental maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    What does that have to do with his effort on the last play? That is a deficiency of his that had him on my poo list for years. That is lack of mental maturity.
    Just sayin that the last play wasnt the only play bowe screwed up screwed up on.

Just sayin that the last play wasnt the only play bowe screwed up screwed up on.

Is there an echo in here in here??

Wasn't the only one Palko screwed up on either. Heck while we are at it, lets yell at Battle for falling down with open field in front of him. McCluster for being tackled by a finger. Gaither jumped off sides. Breaston went out bounds when he could have tried to stay on the field. Colquitt had a crappy punt. The refs called some phantom calls. Succop failed to hit a touch back. I kicked over the guys rum and coke next to me cheering up and down.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Wasn't the only one Palko screwed up on either. Heck while we are at it, lets yell at Battle for falling down with open field in front of him. McCluster for being tackled by a finger. Gaither jumped off sides. Breaston went out bounds when he could have tried to stay on the field. Colquitt had a crappy punt. The refs called some phantom calls. Succop failed to hit a touch back. I kicked over the guys rum and coke next to me cheering up and down.
    I can't blame you for that one. I'm guessing you got past the defenders foot to knock the drink away although I'm sure any ref standing by threw a flag for illegal contact.

Although that may be true, I say make an effort. The NFL is full of receivers that made miraculous catches from balls thrown out of position. He may have had no chance to make the catch, but at least make an effort

I, for one didn't need to be on the field to see Bowe not even raise his hands. I am just saying, he gets paid alot of money, the least he could do is make a play of some sort.

He didnt even try and make the tackle after it was picked
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    He didnt even try and make the tackle after it was picked
    I wouldn't know, I was already headed home the moment it was picked.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Really? LOL

This is a pic of right when the ball hits Lewis' hands. The ball is CLEARLY thrown behind Bowe as well as WAY over his head. Lewis was I believe a good 3 yards behind Bowe and he jumped up barely catching it.

FACT is, Palko had plenty of time to thrown the ball and threw it into a crowd of 5 defenders. And it's not like this was the 1st or 2nd time he did that but like the 5th time in 2 games!

Yeah but he could have still gone for the ball

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast