Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: For those who said Bowe gave up.....

Default For those who said Bowe gave up.....

Really? LOL

This is a pic of right when the ball hits Lewis' hands. The ball is CLEARLY thrown behind Bowe as well as WAY over his head. Lewis was I believe a good 3 yards behind Bowe and he jumped up barely catching it.

FACT is, Palko had plenty of time to thrown the ball and threw it into a crowd of 5 defenders. And it's not like this was the 1st or 2nd time he did that but like the 5th time in 2 games!

MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Maybe so, but look at a guy like Fitzgerald, who is widely viewed as one of the best receivers in the league. He's playing with Kolb/Skelton, certainly nothing to brag about there. His stats:

55 rec, 943 yds, 6TD

Roddy White this year, playing with Matt Ryan, who is pretty solid:

68 rec, 881 yds, 5 TD

Bowe:

59 rec, 868 yds, 4 TD

I mean, there's not a noticeable difference really. I get it, Fitzgerald is a better receiver, but anyone who's saying Bowe isn't a "#1 receiver" is completely oblivious to what he's doing in comparison to the rest of the "#1 receivers."

If Bowe had Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers throwing him the ball, I'm pretty sure he'd be at the top in about every statistical category.
    Really? So your saying that if Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers were throwing the ball to Fitz, A. Johnson, Welker, C. Johnson, D. Jackson, Jennings, Colston, Marshall, Bowe etc., that Bowe would have better numbers than the rest of them???? WOW!! It's clear there is massive bias in that opinion! I know it's our team and all but man, how bout some realistic views brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Really? So your saying that if Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers were throwing the ball to Fitz, A. Johnson, Welker, C. Johnson, D. Jackson, Jennings, Colston, Marshall, Bowe etc., that Bowe would have better numbers than the rest of them???? WOW!! It's clear there is massive bias in that opinion! I know it's our team and all but man, how bout some realistic views brother!!
    Well let's see. Patriots and Packers average a lil over 300 passing yards a game VS Chiefs 179. Brady and Rodgers are also much more accurate than any Chiefs QB.

So it doesn't take much common sense to know that if Brady or Rodgers was Bowe's QB, his numbers would be better. That goes for pretty much EVERY WR in the league if they were Brady or Rodgers #1 WR.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Baited me? That's funny! I believe I said drops was ONE of the reasons I think he is overrated, not the ONLY reason. Look at the numbers for the last 5 years and tell me who the better WR is. So, are you of the opinion that Bowe is a better WR than White? Look, before this gets out of hand, Bowe is the best receiver on our team and I hope he produces. I hope his attitude gets better and he catches more of the balls that he should catch. Saying that, I would not pass up the opportunity to trade him if someone were asking or even putting him out there for a trade. I fear that if this team continues to lose his attitude will never get any better and may become a distraction. There are so many area's that need to be improved on this team that maybe someone would be willing to give something in return that could help this team more than a #2 playing the #1 position on a bad football team.
    Bowe has played for 5 years...here's his stats vs. Roddy White's stats in his first 5 years:

White: 315 rec, 4689 yds, 27 TDs
    Bowe: 334 rec, 4636 yds, 36 TDs

I'd say Bowe has had a pretty good start to his career. It's too bad you want to get rid of him just as he's hitting his prime.

At no point do I see anything about the route Bowe was supposed to run or the route he did run....ZERO
    Considering that Bowe ran the route did, and Palko threw to an other route, with Palko and Haley both implying that Palko was in the wrong, you see zero evidence of what route was suppoed to have been run?

Come on.

Blinded by the light, wrapped up like a duece another runner in the night.......

Blinded by the light, wrapped up like a duece another runner in the night.......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcWVL4B-4pI"]Manfred Mann - Blinded by the Light - YouTube[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I think he was quoting the Boss.

I'll see your cover and raise you one original!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCu0VjAWX3o"]Bruce Springsteen - Blinded by the Light - Blue Cross DVD - YouTube[/ame]
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I think he was quoting the Boss.

I'll see your cover and raise you one original!
    I went with the old school version.

Definitely not quoting the boss.....

Definitely not quoting the boss.....
    I didn't think so.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast