Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Are you ready to see more of Tyler Palko?

Default Are you ready to see more of Tyler Palko?

I haven't seen any local press to confirm this, but Chicago sports talker 670 The Score is reporting that Palko is still getting 60% of the snaps with the first team in practice.

Everyone is expecting Orton to start against the Bears, even in Chicago, but It appears that Haley is determined to start Palko and will probably be quick to go to Orton if Tyler turns the ball over.

It's also possible that Orton is getting fewer snaps because it's his first full week of practice and they are only giving him a very limited number of plays to work with.

I don't know how Haley can even consider giving Palko another start after the first 2 games. I know he got the offense moving pretty well, but it doesn't matter how many yards you get if you are likely to turn the ball over before you reach the end zone.

Do you think Orton should start against the Bears? I do. Do you think Orton will start against the Bears? I'm not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    My guess is he said that because the Chiefs have only gotten in the end zone once in their last 4 games and that was when they still had Cassel. The Bears do have a pretty good defense.
    That sucks just as bad to hear as it did to watch those games. In this case I can't handle the truth.

Just a in the road i'm hoping. But it feels like a valcano that has errupted under us and we are searching for the pieces.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456