Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's Your Chance!

Default Here's Your Chance!

OK, We Won The Game! Final Score Chief's 30, The Chargers 27.

Now is your chance, jump on the Board and tell everybody why you are happy or sad, give your opinion as to how and why we :hammer: The Chargers, or bring something negative to the board, doesn't matter, the more the merrier, Keep the comments, good or bad comming, that way everyone can have fun, let's make this board a success! It takes everyone giving away a piece of their mind to do it. Come on You can spare a piece of your mind, to agree or disagree, doesn't matter in the end we all have a great time. OK Chief's keep the :hammer: going, we are on a one game winning streak!

GO CHIEF'S!

8-) :pint:

Default Re: Here's Your Chance!

kenny1937 wrote:

Now is your chance, jump on the Board and tell everybody why you are happy or sad, give your opinion as to how and why we :hammer: The Chargers, or bring something negative to the board, doesn't matter, the more the merrier, Keep the comments, good or bad comming, that way everyone can have fun, let's make this board a success! It takes everyone giving away a piece of their mind to do it. Come on You can spare a piece of your mind, to agree or disagree, doesn't matter in the end we all have a great time. OK Chief's keep the :hammer: going, we are on a one game winning streak!

GO CHIEF'S!

In my opinion we won because Tynes finally kicked a field goal from a distance at which he could make it (53 yards); you see the reason he missed from 42 yards and an extra point attempt was because he was to close to the uprights. :-D

And He did it Twice, the first one was to see if he could do it, and the second one, five yards deeper, proved that he knew he could make it, So to Mr. Tynes I say, GREAT JOB SIR! Bottom Line 30 to 27, MartyBall wasn't good enough on this day, ChiefBall won the Game!

GO CHIEF'S!!

kenny1937 wrote:
    And He did it Twice, the first one was to see if he could do it, and the second one, five yards deeper, proved that he knew he could make it, So to Mr. Tynes I say, GREAT JOB SIR! Bottom Line 30 to 27, MartyBall wasn't good enough on this day, ChiefBall won the Game!

GO CHIEF'S!!

Yep; it will be interesting to see how we will fair in Sandy Eggo when the time comes.

I don't want to think that far ahead yet, I want to enjoy today's victory, by the way do we get waffles with those eggos?

GO CHIEF'S!!

kenny1937 wrote:
    I don't want to think that far ahead yet, I want to enjoy today's victory, by the way do we get waffles with those eggos?

GO CHIEF'S!!

...Only if you make 'em or go to the store and buy 'em. :-D

kenny1937 wrote:

GO CHIEF'S!

I was happy about the win but dissappointed with the way we played the second half. SD should never have been allowed to come all the way back in Arrowhead. We had them down and LET them back in.

I really wanted to get after Herm for not doint ANYTHING with the last minute of the first half too.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    I was happy about the win but dissappointed with the way we played the second half. SD should never have been allowed to come all the way back in Arrowhead. We had them down and LET them back in.

I really wanted to get after Herm for not doint ANYTHING with the last minute of the first half too.

I was expounding on the idiocy of Herm at that point in the game, and the "D" did almost everything they could to give it away in the second half. I figured out what Tynes problem was earlier with the 42 yarder and the PAT; it was because he wasn't 53 yards away.

:hammer:

Guru wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

GO CHIEF'S!

I got tickled at my Wife Guru, she wanted to throttle him,
    for that, Herm was lucky he was where she couldn't get her hands on him

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

Hope Chiefster :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: (Belch)

kenny1937 wrote:

I got tickled at my Wife Guru, she wanted to throttle him,
    for that, Herm was lucky he was where she couldn't get her hands on him

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

Hope Chiefster :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: (Belch)
    Good for her.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast